zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member

time for increase

Wasn't sure how to word the post but my question is if someone is already on a drug let's just use test cyp as an example and running it at let's just use 100mg a week once the dosage is increased how long before this person would notice a difference? After the initial 6-7 week period where a long ester is built up how long before the extra gear makes a difference? if that makes sense.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    let's ask the question and make it a little clearer, to see if I understand what you mean

you mean, once you start TRT, how long before you begin to see improvements?

you may see an impact on your libido, depending on the type of esther used, but let's say it's cypionate . based on this, you may see improvements in libido as soon as two or three weeks.

other benefits, like bone density improvement, is a slow process, of which can take up to a couple of years.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Rule of thumb. 5 half-life = equilibrium. If you say 8 days is halflife then 40 days you are at equilibrium at your new dose.

The extra gear making a difference is from the moment you increase the dose. Just because you are not at equlibrium does not mean you are not getting more from the higher dose.

If you are talking a real difference in gym gains you need to be at 500 or > in the body from all the information on most sites. For test cyp that would be a 425 or so dose a week. From what I read 500 is a magic number because that is where your IGF gain is maximised. I am sure there is more to it than that but it is a major factor.

If you are talking in the realm of trt gains (recovery of lost functionality) it is time vs dose. March will be my anniversary date for one year on TRT. I was amazed at the changes after 1 month. At 6 month point it was just incredible. Right now I have recovered my joint synoval fluid and my lost skeletal muscles. Disc issues have disappeared and my diabetis has disappeared.

I wil be honest. I do not know if I would be where I am now if I did not cycle and use low weight high rep training.
    Just my 2 cents

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the responses guys! Exactly what I wanted to learn

Thread Information