Thread: Dbol vs Anavar

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Dbol vs Anavar

Dbol vs Anavar for pre-workout ingestion to enhance muscle fullness to assist workout strength/ endurance.

For me:
    Anavar works good as long as you max dose every 8 hours and have plenty of meat intake.
    Anavar has minimal sides
    Anavar impact on blood pressure is moderate to minimal
    Anavar helps burn fat

How does Dbol stack up? Not concerned with it for mass building, testosterone does that just fine, but for the pump that enhances the workout. Just looking to gather experience use before trying the substance.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't take another steroid just for the pump during workout especially an oral that's for sure I would just take a pre workout supp what will increase the pump and endurance. I have taken Test Suspension pre workout on top of my stack but I was never a lover of steroids pre workout because I find supps better and my own motivation to bring out the best in me to go to failure and beyond in any workout. I have tried it with many orals but var you wouldn't see anything pre workout and in all honesty probably a bit more mental state that you just took something. I prefer using dbol split throughout the day then pulse the dose during the cycle I would also use the added water retention what dbol causes to my advantage

mietek is offline Member
    anavar is mild but having two orala will be too heavy on liver, unless you have liver donor on standby

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could try to backload with dbol at the end of your cycle to try it. This would be much better then running two orals.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Thank you everyone.

I will drop the anavar for the cycle, add Dbol which is split throughout the day, and pulse through the cycle ending with a month backload. Excited for Chinese New Year to come and go so the cycle can begin.

Thread Information