Mai_Tai is offline New Member

Question Deca,Sus,Primo cycle

I'm new, haven't done or injected anything yet, but I've been doing light research for about a year, and heavy research for the past few months. I'm pretty sure that in August I'll be starting this cycle I've formulated. I just want some input, and suggestions if I should change anything. I am 5'10, and currently weight 171lbs, approx 8lbs of fat, and lift heavily.

8 weeks Primo Depot @ 300mg/week
    >>(after 1 week) 6 weeks Deca Durabolin @ 400mg/week
    >>>>(after 1 week) 4 weeks Sustanon @ 250mg/week
    >>>>>>(after 4 weeks the start of primo) 6 weeks Clomid @ 50mg/week

The cycle is built like a pyramid, with the primo acting as a warm up, a toner, and a cool down. Clomid of couse, I don't want gyno.

Again, this is my first time, but the reason I'm stacking is because I don't plan on doing this again, and I figure that the synergy off each will be more benificial than if I were to take them seperately.

Any suggestions?

Mai_Tai <I love that lifting smiley guy!
    Last edited by Mai_Tai; 06-18-2003 at 10:00 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    8 lbs of fat ?? Are you sure about that ?? That's 4.6 % body fat.

First off, 6 weeks of Deca & only 4 weeks of Sus won't get you anything. Both take at least 2, if not 3, weeks to kick in.

I'm also not sure if there is a need for 6 weeks of clomid - especially not at 50 mg a week. You need at least 50 mg a day.

I suggest you do some more light research and then hit the heavy research again.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    If I were to run my 1st cycle again I would do just Enanthate 10 weeks @ 500mgs/wk..

Steele is offline Member
    i agree with Keymastur. The deca and sus really need to be run longer. if you want to go back and forth on some ideas, feel free to pm me. i have never run primo, but had great success with deca and sus.

Steele is offline Member
    i have run two test only cycles and both resulted in less than spectacular (keepable) gains. the deca and/or tren stacked with a test works best for me. if i were to do it all over again, i would have done:
    wk 1-10 deca 500mg
    wk 1-10 Sus 500mg
    a fisrt timer, with the right diet would blow up on that!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Oh, and you say you don't plan on doing this more than once ??? Haha. Good luck on that. Once is enough to become addicted once you see the results.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    8 lbs of fat ? how can u keep that body fat for more than like 2 weeks bro, i think u better really RECHECK IT LOL !

yeah and i agree with keymastur, once is enuff to become totally addicted, just wait 6 months or 4 months in between and watch ur balls closely. i gained more than 20 lbs on first cycle, what do u think im gonna do in 5 or 6 months from now. lol !

in order to fight my addiction i set goals for a certain muscle size, when i reach it i will stop. prolly take me 2 more cycles, then i will try to reamin at 10% bf and eat enuff to maintain, maybe some winyn to harden up ever so often.

i felt like saying this here.

so just do enth for 10 weeks at 500mg/ew and eat 4000 calories ed.
    and do dea at 400mg/ew for 10 weeks, and ull get sick results with proper rest, training and nutrition !

Best of luck !

Thread Information