JuicedINmd is offline New Member

Cycle (First Post)

Fella's,

Been reading in here for the past few months, I love it in here and you guys are great, great info and you guys truly help other out. This is the best place I have ever seen. So with that being said I am ready to ask questions and help contribute in any way that I can!! Well I guess i'm some kind of a weirdo, but I did my bulking cycle early on in the spring so I was al bloated when it got to be beach time, oh well. Finshed about 7-8 weeks ago (D Bol,test,fina), got huge gains went from 205 to about 235, lotta mass bu too much fat as well. My diet was ok, and i mean just ok, i did splurge a bit but oh well. For the most part I am very happy with my results.For the past 8 weeks i've been lifting hard eating fairly well and doing cario 5x per week for 30-45 minutes. Well obviously I'm gonna try and get cut up for the rest of the summer and I have been hard at work researching and devising a cycle. So this is what I have come up with so far:

Test Enanthate : 500mg weeks 1-4, 750mg weeks 5-8
    Fina: 75 mg EOD Weeks 1-5
    Winstrol : 50mg ED Weeks 5-8
    T3: Weeks 6-8
    Liquidex: Weeks 3-8
    (also thinking about throwing in some Primobolan if the price is right and possibly some clen as well)

Well this is abviously open to changes any of you guys have any thoughts to make this a better cycle and to turn me into greek god over night, hahaha! Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help!

-John

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ok well sounds like you had some pretty good gains your first cycle, good job.
    Now here's my opinion..
    Week 1-8 Test Prop 100mgs eod
    Week 1-8 Fina 75mgs ed
    Week 2-8 Winny 50mgs ed.
    T-3 throughout dosed as in Cy's post in the edu forum
    Clen throughout 2 weeks on 2 off.
    Clomid starts 3 days after last shot of Prop.
    Arimdex is optional, as u probably won't see much if any bloat from these drugs.

Cardio 4-5 days a week 3.5 at a 10% incline
    Diet: Keep the cals around 2000 max 1500 prefered. High protein 300+ ed.

That sounds good, but do you think it would be a bad idea to do Enanthate (I have some left over from last cycle) with my cycle? At once a week injections!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board! Regarding your goals, you need to prioritize your diet. This is the most important piece of the puzzle to dropping your BF down low. Start calculating calories, planning your meals accordingly, etc. Now let's talk cycle...I'd go with test prop, winny and primo if I were you. Add in some clen and T3 maybe. If you could get winny tabs, I'd do that as I'm currently hating every day winny injections.

Yeah, I now have my diet and cardio straight. Now as for the cycle, gotta check on the primo prices as it usualy is quite expensive. And I'm gonna try and go for Winnie tabs or i may just drink the winny if i get the liquid, i know first hand Winny ED injects are a bitch, thanks for the advice!!

Thread Information