consumerreport is offline New Member

Critics welcome...

im 19 years old and 228lbs with about 12% bf. I have been on one small cycle in my life and that was of just plan sus. Just wondering how my stats hold up against other teen competors to know what im getting into this november.......remember now i have another cycle and 4 months till contest so these numbers should change.

Arms 16 1/2
    Chest 46 1/2
    thighs 26 1/2....you dont even need to tell me i know they arent big enough but please tell me anyways
    calves 17

what do ya say????

next cycle:
    test prop---75mg ed 4-12
    fin----100mg eod 2-10
    winny----50mged 4-12

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    A pic would help, do it naturally. That way in 4 years when you juice, your gains will be better. Maybe this will help you understand what I'm trying to say. You can't build a good house with a weak foundation, it won't last. Build a bigger better foundation, before you juice and the finished produce will be big and better. If you blow your load for teen competition. What will you do when your not a teen anymore?

Basically your to young to juice Bro, if you can't win the teen competition naturally. You should reevaluate your diet, training and recovering.

JohnnyB

johnny yeah i understand...i have been training for about 4 1/2 years im pretty solid i know that it would always be better to wait but im just like everyone else im to bullheaded to do so....ill try and get you a pic

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the way i see it, if you think steroids will help you win this comp., go for it. take it one day at a time, do what you have to do to win today and worry about tommorow the next day. good luck
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by pietro75
    the way i see it, if you think steroids will help you win this comp., go for it. take it one day at a time, do what you have to do to win today and worry about tommorow the next day. good luck
    Huh!? Are you kidding!?

consumerreport listen to JohnnyB. You have years to gain naturally. Good luck bro!!!

bump

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

pietro75

you're an idiot.that can be summed up as the worst advice i may have ever seen on this board in all my years.consumer, listen to these guys(minus pietro).take the time to max out genetically.4 1/2 years may seem like alot, but in all actuality it's not.be patient.great things happen when you are patient in this game

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Re: pietro75

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    you're an idiot.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by pietro75
    ...somewhere in downtown there is a hooker with a few STDs looking for a trick. Why not go find her, get laid, and tomorrow you can worry about what you might have caught. Come on, guy.

-moto

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    lol,
    pietro75 are you joking around? That can't be a serious statement.

Thread Information