roidnoob1191 is offline New Member

Help putting a stack together and gain some knowledge

I am 27 Years old. Ive been around 150-160 since i was about 18. I regularly workout. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Ive bumped it up to 5 times a day for the last two weeks. I can lift 130 about 5 times. I dont know any of my mesurements but can def get them if needed. I want to le tyou guys know what i have to work with and maybe get some help putting a cycle and plan together. Please dont bash me. I am only looking for advice from people who have more knowledge on the the subject than myself.

I have
    Sustanon 500mg/ml x 10ml
    Test E 250mg/ml / Tren E 150mg/ml x 10ml
    lixus dianabol 10mg x 100
    masteron dipropionate 100 x 10ml
    ghrp - 6 x 5mg
    nandro deca 250 x 10ml
    3 x british dragon - test e 250mg/ml x 10ml

Can someone help me put something together?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob1191
    I am 27 Years old. Ive been around 150-160 since i was about 18. I regularly workout. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Ive bumped it up to 5 times a day for the last two weeks. I can lift 130 about 5 times. I dont know any of my mesurements but can def get them if needed. I want to le tyou guys know what i have to work with and maybe get some help putting a cycle and plan together. Please dont bash me. I am only looking for advice from people who have more knowledge on the the subject than myself. I have Sustanon 500mg/ml x 10ml Test E 250mg/ml / Tren E 150mg/ml x 10ml lixus dianabol 10mg x 100 masteron dipropionate 100 x 10ml ghrp - 6 x 5mg nandro deca 250 x 10ml 3 x british dragon - test e 250mg/ml x 10ml Can someone help me put something together?
    hold on to that gear for use down the road. With your stats it's clear your not enough enough or correctly. I suggest posting up your nutrition plan for review. Without proper nutrition cycling will be a waste

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it would really benefit you if you posted up your diet. Eating correctly and knowing how many calories to consume to accomplish your goals. The cycling is just part of it and right now it sounds like we need to get your base up to snuff so your cycle will be more productive.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob1191 View Post
    I can lift 130 about 5 times...
    Kinda vague, eh?
    Now, if you were curling that, I'd say "not bad", but, if you were deadlifting that, I'd say "you've got a long way to go"...

Gotta be a lot more specific.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    I am 27 Years old. Ive been around 150-160 since i was about 18. I regularly workout. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Ive bumped it up to 5 times a day for the last two weeks. I can lift 130 about 5 times. I dont know any of my mesurements but can def get them if needed. I want to le tyou guys know what i have to work with and maybe get some help putting a cycle and plan together. Please dont bash me. I am only looking for advice from people who have more knowledge on the the subject than myself.

I have
    Sustanon 500mg/ml x 10ml
    Test E 250mg/ml / Tren E 150mg/ml x 10ml
    lixus dianabol 10mg x 100
    masteron dipropionate 100 x 10ml
    ghrp - 6 x 5mg
    nandro deca 250 x 10ml
    3 x british dragon - test e 250mg/ml x 10ml

Can someone help me put something together?
    first you need to fine tune your workouts, you have work to do there, also diet is actually the MAIN role to put on mass. also work out 2-3 times a week for mass, every day will not help, you grow when you REST, after a good workout, and eat well.
    also first cycle should NOT be a bunch of stuff you got no clue how you will react too.
    when ready your first cycle should be 1-2 compounds, and test is one of the,. also tren is not for new users and honestly I just think you go over this a few times and get second opinions on here before you start anything.

cycle id rec? 500mg ew test for 12 weeks, with an AI and PCT ready.

As far as diet goes. I have been stretching meals out smaller meals about 5 times a day. Plus i eat spoon fulls of peanut butter Aand milk alot. Been adding things like cottage cheese and fruit. Fish, Chicken, egg whites. High protien shakes and bars. Been drinking vega one. All organic stuff for about a week. Ive been trying to get some kind of dieting plan together. I mean it isnt really together as in i have it planned out what im going to eat and when. Do these things sound like im on the right track? What should I try to avoid? Things hihg in cholesterol, sodium, what? I can curl about 70 lbs 13 - 16 times maybe 5-6 reps before i start getting shaky. I also have something called milk thissle. I hear some ppl are with it others say its garbage. Is this something i should start taking now or after Im ready for a cycle? Also like right now, I just ate some shrimp scampy and boneless chicken and brocoli.
    Last edited by roidnoob1191; 03-02-2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: additional information

and what is ew test

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    and what is ew test
    Ew = every week.

Tdee

http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Your steroid cycle won't matter if you aren't eating beyond your current TDEE to fuel the gains. Growth ultimately comes from how, what, and when you eat. Steroids will not compensate for poor nutrition and training so do NOT overlook this fact.

Read this!!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

woody127 is offline Junior Member
    Yes agree with posting your nutrition do these guys can help you.I've been eating correctly for 5 weeks and gained 3-4kg it fluctuates.bf is still the same to
    Last edited by woody127; 03-03-2015 at 07:16 AM.

woody127 is offline Junior Member
    Oh and ime natty ATM so yes prove is nutrition
    Last edited by woody127; 03-03-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Thread Information