Rjay is offline Associate Member

Adding anavar to TRT?

I am thinking of adding anavar to my TRT in the next few months and I am wondering what kind of sides to look out for? I have been training natty for many years on and off now but super consistently for the last year and am looking to break some strength plateus. My diet is high cal and my lifestyle and sleep is in check (I am not half assing my natty training, this is a passion).

What should I look out for? Since I am on test do I need to worry about lowered libido (getting e2 and libido dialed in has been a bit tricky so this is my main concern).

What kind of strength gains can I expect? I know some will say an anavar only cycle is pointless but I want to start small and know each compound I try before combining shit, and I also want gradual gains, Im not looking to explode.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much var are you planning to run and what are your goals?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's best to wait until you have your TRT and E2 dialed in for at least 6 months before adding anything.

Make sure to get a lab max test kit to make sure what you have or get is actually anavar and not dbol or something else.

Rjay is offline Associate Member
    Bio- Planning to run 60-100mg daily, have to do more research first though. Looking to gain strength primarily and maybe a few lean pounds.

lovbyts- Ya makes sense but why a whole 6 months?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay
    Bio- Planning to run 60-100mg daily, have to do more research first though. Looking to gain strength primarily and maybe a few lean pounds. lovbyts- Ya makes sense but why a whole 6 months?
    so that you find out what it takes to make your body run right

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay View Post
    Bio- Planning to run 60-100mg daily, have to do more research first though. Looking to gain strength primarily and maybe a few lean pounds.

lovbyts- Ya makes sense but why a whole 6 months?
    Because most people on TRT will tell you it takes about 1yr or sometimes more. Typically your doctor will do blood work every couple of months and after you are dialed in then every 6 months.

I know that it's tempting to want to jump on a cycle right after starting TRT, been there myself but it really is best to wait. You should experience decent gains on just TRT alone if your T levels were low.

Thread Information