Thread: attn: gundam675

Sauce108 is offline New Member

attn: gundam675

GUNDAM, I READ IN A POST BELOW THAT YOU HAD RECOMMENDED GETTING CUT BEFORE A BULKING CYCLE, SO YOU DON'T GET FAT. DO YOU RECOMMEND THAT FOR EVERYONE? I'M STARTING 400MG DECA EW(1-10) AND 500MG TEST ENAN EW(1-12). SO, I CURRENTLY HAVE 10% BODYFAT BUT I'M NOT THAT RIPPED. WHY SHOULD I CUT UP FIRST.. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS TOPIC. I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE TO DO TEST/DECA AND NOT GET FAT. EVEN THOUGH THERE'S SOME BLOAT, IF MY DIET IS CLEAN ENOUGH I SHOULDN'T GAIN BODYFAT.. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW... I'M A BEGINNER.. ALL OPINIONS ARE ENCOURAGED GUYS.. LATER BRO.

EC

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's possible to do any cycle without getting fat. That is determined by diet.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    why didn't you just PM him.....?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Peter North

no offense to gundam by any means, but there are plenty of members on this board that can vouch for the idea that you can bulk without adding a considerable amount of fat. next time just throw a thread out to all AR members or simply PM whoever you feel suits your needs. in the future i wouldnt recommend seeking a new member's advice when there are mod's, vets, and some sr members with endless amounts of knowledge. PN
    none taken peter, yeah hes right next time just PM me dude !

yeah 10% bf is ok, i think u can bulk, if ur like 20% bf or something or 15+% i think u should try cutting a bit so that u can actually see ur muscular developement

2. ur also gonna put on some fat while u bulk, so therefore, it would not be nice to put a new layer of fat on an existing one lol !

on my cycle i did not gain too much fat for some reason, although i ate like 4500 cals ed. it was funny, but im sure i put on a few pounds of blubber.

anyways best of luck !

10% bf is pretty ripped, wel lfor me it is, when i get to 10% bf, i can see abs, all of my back and stuff, so once u juice ur muscles will pop out !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro you can bulk with out getting fat or too fat. I went from 162 lbs to 180 lbs in a month and a half and I stilll have another 6 weeks to go. My pants still fit in the waist not the legs. At 10% your fine just eat clean and train your ass off.

exactly lol !

Thread Information