Thread: ??? T300 ???

mj`zman is offline New Member

Question ??? T300 ???

I have a 10ml bottle of what Im being told is T300. The lable was torn off by tape that was around it (a method of how it got home from down south). The only thing I can make out on the remaining lable is Mexico (obviously) and veterinario. I got it from a friend of a friend so it was likely real gear. Im just not sure if he knew what he had gotten. I have taken T200 before and heard of T400, but has anyone heard of T300?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    post a pic of the label you got. maybe it's deca .

mj`zman is offline New Member
    dizzle: More than likely you are right. I didnt post a pic because what was left of the lable was those two words I wrote in my initial post and the writing is very very small. The rest of the lable is toast. Im with you on guessing it deca . Assuming it is 300mg strength, I have been using 600mg/wk (in conjunction with 50mg Anabol from Norvet eod) to help with shoulder joint pain. The injection of the 300mg (of whatever) hurts like hell for several days (quad shot). I have taken a lot of deca through the years and the effect of this injectable feels like deca.
    I am looking to end the discussion here at home whether T300 exists. I have found nothing yet on the net and thought I would ask you bros here on AR if anyone has heard of such a thing.

Thread Information