LightningBolton is offline New Member

Testim (Testosterone gel) Inquiry

My luck has always been pretty bad when it comes to finding testosterone , so it was par for the course when I found someone who claimed to have an unlimited supply, and was given a box of 30x50mg Testim.
    From what I've read, some people claim that it's better not to use Testim, because the dose is so low that when your own testosterone production shuts down, you may indeed be worse off.
    However, I have the box now, it would be better to use it rather than not, no?
    Is there a way in which I could maximize the results (no matter how small) without using it long enough to shut down test production in my body? For example, using 100mg after each workout, or using them all in 1 or 2 weeks? It would be a shame to chuck it out right?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It is used for TRT patients so no you can't cycle with it or give you a boost. One sach will start to lower your own testosterone which is not good.
    And no fishing.

So the moment I use any outward test, my own production shuts down?? I was under the impression it took at least a couple weeks,,,

workinprogress21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningBolton
    So the moment I use any outward test, my own production shuts down?? I was under the impression it took at least a couple weeks,,,
    Shutdown isn't instant and it varies from person to person but it does happen. To what degree once again depends on the person, but shutdown is inevitable nonetheless

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let me put it this way, Ive got 2 boxes that have been sitting under my sink for over 4 years. Yeah I need to just toss it out unless I find someone on TRT who needs it. No you cant cycle with it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Let me put it this way, Ive got 2 boxes that have been sitting under my sink for over 4 years. Yeah I need to just toss it out unless I find someone on TRT who needs it. No you cant cycle with it.
    Hm. That's unfortunate. Well thanks anyways! Kind of had a feeling it was going to pan out like this.

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Dude I have a box as well. I started my HRT on it but quickly changed to shots because I felt isolated from my family. I was always like don't play with the kids or scared to and all my clothes smelled like it even after the wash. Yes I used soap.

Only thing I remember from the gel is I had a walking boner all the time lol it got annoying honestly. The wind blew and I was looking for a hole bahaha.

T shots are 100000 times better and safer IMHO

Thread Information