jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

rotating injection spots

Im going to be using some prop real soon and im wondering if 6 sites is enough for ed injections. I use glutes, delts, and quads. So it would be almost 7 days before the site was injected again.

Should I try and add another area or will those be fine. I only have used test c, test e, decca, and EQ. I used test ssuspension for pre workout, but that was only a trial. If I ever do it again it will be tne.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Im going to be using some prop real soon and im wondering if 6 sites is enough for ed injections. I use glutes, delts, and quads. So it would be almost 7 days before the site was injected again.

Should I try and add another area or will those be fine. I only have used test c, test e, decca, and EQ. I used test ssuspension for pre workout, but that was only a trial. If I ever do it again it will be tne.
    That should be fine jstone, I would maybe have one other site JIC like tris are a good one for me... But as long as you've got 6 sites on ed pinning you'll be g2g!

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine with them sites remember the quad and glute are big areas however if you feel your struggling you can go in the traps and lats to give em a break good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    That will be fine. Why ed ?? Just asking like some ppl never see a difference with ed and eod eod is enough for me lol.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-26-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Nothing is set in stone yet. I will probably start with eod, but I just want to be sure inhave enough spots if I move to ed. From what I have read prop has less sides than the longer esters, so there may not be any need for ed.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nothing is set in stone yet. I will probably start with eod, but I just want to be sure inhave enough spots if I move to ed. From what I have read prop has less sides than the longer esters, so there may not be any need for ed.
    EOD is fine jstone... It books down to preference... I actually like to pin ed... But I've done EOD as well... Your set either way you want to go

Im going to start with eod. I dont mind the injection process, but im not sure about some spots. I know I cant do lats by myself. Chest freeks me out for some reason. If a spot needs a rest I would probably go with tris.

the most often I pinned was e2.5d. That was an experiment with my trt dose, but I ended up doing every 5th day.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Im currently using prop eod seems fine to me

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Im going to start with eod. I dont mind the injection process, but im not sure about some spots. I know I cant do lats by myself. Chest freeks me out for some reason. If a spot needs a rest I would probably go with tris.

the most often I pinned was e2.5d. That was an experiment with my trt dose, but I ended up doing every 5th day.
    It doesn't affect blood levels so EOD is fine! Do you do glutes/quads? After those it's cake... Delts Lars or tris you can do chest but it kinda freaks me too... But it's doable in a pinch for sure...

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually you should be able to get 3 sites in each quad and 2 or 3 sites in each glute to go with your delts to rotate through also. I just have this aversion to pinning tris or bis.

Thread Information