pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

winny kicking in

...how long does it usually take for you? I've been shooting it for 8 days now and it's hard to tell what's working. I'm also running sustanon and primo. What kind of gains did you get from winny using it at the end of a cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should start to feel tight.
    In another few days (if not now) Curl your forarm back and feel it w/ your other hand....I bet it's as hard as a concrete wall :-)

...now that you mention it, I have noticed my muscles feeling much harder. And I do look tighter in the mirror. thanks, anyone else want to share?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is my 11th day and I started feeling it yesterday. My pumps are insane to the point that they hurt, today I woke up feeling really sore in my joints, and my muscles are a lot harder now.

Pumpseeker or anyone else...... this is my first cycle so I have no experience with winny but last night I had to wake up 4 or 5 times to take a piss. I don't know if it's from the winny drying me out or what but that was a pain in the ass getting up that many times. Is this normal? I'm taking in a little more whater but not that much more.

I heard that about the joints...I started a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement the day I started winny...it's supposed to help lube your joints but can take a few weeks to get into your system.

One other thing...I noticed the night sweats have come back. I haven't sweat this much at night since I dropped the dbol 4 weeks ago. My wife had to wash my pillows the other day cause they were soaked!

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    pumpseeker,
    what gains did you see from the sust? I am on a similar cycle of:

My cycle looks like this:
    I am 22
    205 lbs
    5"11
    week 1-10 sust 125mg EOD
    week 8-13 winny 50mg/day
    week 13-16 clomid
    Nolvadex on hand

I am currently finishing my 4th week and have a huge apatite. I feel a lot stronger but don't notice any gains yet. Can't tell any difference in the mirror either.

How long before I will start to notice a difference in the mirror?

-Nocturnal59

Even though this thread was supposed to be about winny nocturnal, I'll bite.

Your sust should be just kicking in right about now. Your strength and weight should start to climb steadily over the next 6 weeks with the sust. I jump started my cycle with dbol , gained 18 pounds the first month and leveled off since then but my strength is still climbing. I look much thicker and fuller in the mirror since running sust alone the last 4 weeks...I feel the weight put on with the dbol was partly water but since I've been running the sust alone, I've turned it all into added muscle, maintaining the same weight of 218 or so. I'm running 750mgs/week...1 CC 3x.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You guys will really notice the winny kicking in on shoulder day after doing press's and u can't even keep your arms down at your sides cuz the burn in the joints is so bad lol

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, both my shoulders are killing me!!! Along with my wrists, etc...It took about 2 weeks or so. I'm on my 4th week of it now.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by pumpseeker
    I heard that about the joints...I started a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement the day I started winny...it's supposed to help lube your joints but can take a few weeks to get into your system.

One other thing...I noticed the night sweats have come back. I haven't sweat this much at night since I dropped the dbol 4 weeks ago. My wife had to wash my pillows the other day cause they were soaked!
    You should have started the glucosamine much earlier bro, it dosnt kick in for like 2-4 weeks.
    From what you described higher up in the thread i think the winny is starting to work on you
    Looking forward for updated pics.

ceps is offline Junior Member
    Re: winny

Start feeling hard pretty quick - 1st week. Pumps so hard the workouts are wonderfully difficult by week three.

GOOD stuff.

So I hear, anyway...

Sounds like we're doing the same combo.
    Last edited by ceps; 06-19-2003 at 03:30 PM.

pig pen is offline New Member
    quick question: do you guys run 50mg ed or eod, every day injections are killing me

Originally posted by pig pen
    quick question: do you guys run 50mg ed or eod, every day injections are killing me
    I hear that. I'm going with 50mgs 5 days a week. I gotta take 2 days off from injections.

ed for me

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    im doin winny only and doin it 50mg M-W-F, and my muscles feels a lot tighter and harder and my pumps really hurt.

Hey bros.. I'm starting winny in about a week or two.
    This is my first cycle. I'll be injecting every other day... do you think injecting every other day will effect my gains? Should I just do it every day?
    So my question is simply is injecting winny EOD pointless?

Thanks .

HP

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    third week of shooting eod and yeah, my pumps are insane and my muscles are hard as nails. Crazy!!!

custom fit is offline Member
    take this info how you want, but a freind was discussing winn to a former bodybuilder he know's, and he mentioned that the body cannot absorb the winn if taken ED, rather than EOD. whats you opinions on this, RICKSON and BILLY_BATHGATE what do you think.

Originally posted by custom fit
    take this info how you want, but a freind was discussing winn to a former bodybuilder he know's, and he mentioned that the body cannot absorb the winn if taken ED, rather than EOD. whats you opinions on this, RICKSON and BILLY_BATHGATE what do you think.
    The half-life of winny is way too short to take eod it needs to be taken ed to keep blood levels constant. I think the drugs half-life is like 8 to 12 hours. If the shots are killing you just drink it with some grapefruit juice.

custom fit is offline Member
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    The half-life of winny is way too short to take eod it needs to be taken ed to keep blood levels constant. I think the drugs half-life is like 8 to 12 hours. If the shots are killing you just drink it with some grapefruit juice.
    awesome exactly what i was looking for.

Originally posted by TheMudMan
    Isnt drinking winny even worse than taking shots every other day. If it's as effective drinking it as it is shooting it than why shoot it at all? If I had to choose shooting eod or drinking winny i would shot eod due to the effectivness of shooting over drinking. JMO

Originally posted by bumdart420
    Isnt drinking winny even worse than taking shots every other day. If it's as effective drinking it as it is shooting it than why shoot it at all? If I had to choose shooting eod or drinking winny i would shot eod due to the effectivness of shooting over drinking. JMO
    It's all 17aa so your liver is going to filter it no matter if you drink or inject it. Now knowing that winny has a half-life of 8 to 12 hours you need to take it ed because you need to keep your blood levels constant. So this is why when doing 17aa AS or any gear you should protect your liver. If I had to choose I would take it ED either by drinking, injecting, or whatever but I would take it ED.

Here's some info on what is lost when drinking winny. It was posted by JohnnyB and he originally got it from Ajex:

The effect of stanozolol on 15-nitrogen retention in the dog

Can J Vet Res 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8 (ISSN: 0830-9000)

Olson ME; Morck DW; Quinn KB [Find other articles with these Authors] Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta.

The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined.

Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Mudman, keep in mind that study was done on dogs!

I never trust animal studies.

Remember those myostatin inhibitor supplements? They increased rat size by 300%, but didn't do a damn thing in humans. Same thing with methoxyisoflavone, it increased rat size to enormus proportions, but the affect felt by humans was minimal.

Originally posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Mudman, keep in mind that study was done on dogs!

I never trust animal studies.

Remember those myostatin inhibitor supplements? They increased rat size by 300%, but didn't do a damn thing in humans. Same thing with methoxyisoflavone, it increased rat size to enormus proportions, but the affect felt by humans was minimal.
    True.... and a very good point.

I just wanted to show that there is some lost if ingested rather than injecting. My whole point is that winny needs to be taken ED no matter how you intend to do it.

Ah maybe I'm reading this report wrong but, if your injecting only 25 mg every SEVEN days and you still come out with better results than taking orals everyday than doesnt that prove that injecting is better even if its eod, (which beats the crazy WEEKLY shots that were done in the test!) comparred to drinking winny.

I just woke up so I'll review the note again so if I read it wrong, sorry.
    Last edited by bumdart420; 06-22-2003 at 11:26 AM.

Thread Information