XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

weird experience with clen

Hi all, my gf is on clen , a week now. She started up 20mcg, and upped daily 20, so now she's at 140mcg. Was a hard time for her to sides show up, but now she has every side, shaky hands, cramps, sweats, and higher temp. The only effect missing is... Weight loss. She still weights the same, sometimes even more.
    Now you would say, its the diet, its fake clen and so on. I did the cicle with her and I lost 5 kg at least in little more than a week but had to suspend it because of sides. I was taking exactly the half dose because of sides. Our diets were in check, i got great results, she's still waiting to loose some grams. We were both comming from maintenance of bulk so enough fat was there to burn. I was thinking about that anabolic receptor that cattle has, maybe she has more anabolic efect than me on that??

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Tell her to cut 200 cals and see what happens, or maybe shes actually eating like she needs and is putting on muscle and losing fat, check her measurements.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen will not help anyone lose weight on its own. Meaning, if you or anyone is not already losing weight on their own, clen in my opinion will not help someone lose anything. But, if someone is losing weight on their own, clen they may be able to help expedite the process a little. Good luck.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I really think clen binds to receptors in a different manner on everyone. I she's having a real anabolic experience, quads are separating like crazy but weight is the same. I think she's also burning big amounts of fat. Curious, is that she's not having real troubles at 140mcg with 56kg, I felt like dying ant 80mcg a day with my 90kg and had to give up. I had a very good fat loss experience, she's having an anabolic experience. Maybe T3 could give her better results with its catabolic nature, but her thyroids are working perfectly so I dont want her to mess with it.
    Someone has any reference to great anabolic results on humans with clen???

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    5kilos in a week its water weight, you probably dropped carbs which would make you lose water.

One week its nothing in terms of fat lost.

If shes using birth control it will be hard to lose fat, with clen or any other "fat burner".

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Does your girlfriend also have 4 hooves and a tail?
    Maybe she's over-indulging on dried corn, or even the salt lick.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I really think clen binds to receptors in a different manner on everyone. I she's having a real anabolic experience, quads are separating like crazy but weight is the same. I think she's also burning big amounts of fat. Curious, is that she's not having real troubles at 140mcg with 56kg, I felt like dying ant 80mcg a day with my 90kg and had to give up. I had a very good fat loss experience, she's having an anabolic experience. Maybe T3 could give her better results with its catabolic nature, but her thyroids are working perfectly so I dont want her to mess with it. Someone has any reference to great anabolic results on humans with clen???
    Clen is not anabolic . T3 won't necessarily mess up her thyroid neither.

Klaus88 is offline New Member
    Clen is not anabolic , it's anti-catabolic. If the diet is not in check you won't lose fat. From when I used clen a while back it was most useful for boosting the metabolism for when you're already in deficit because your metabolism will generally slow down dropping all them carbs.

^^^right. Clen is a thermogenic.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Im on t3/clen as well and I just finished a week and a half and i think its a little too soon to be looking for drastic changes. Also i think 140mcg is the max for a woman honestly id say drop it down to 120. Thats pretty high for a woman and it sounds like the sides have finally kicked in at that dose.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    Im on t3/clen as well and I just finished a week and a half and i think its a little too soon to be looking for drastic changes. Also i think 140mcg is the max for a woman honestly id say drop it down to 120. Thats pretty high for a woman and it sounds like the sides have finally kicked in at that dose.
    140 is a bit much for female!

Blog Entries
    I would think that 140mcg is crazy for a female i don't know why you haven't adjusted yet if she's experiencing all those sides especially if she is not getting the results at that dose i think you strayed away from the diet talk in your OP but the reality might be that you had a better diet on clen than she did you could be eating all the clean food in the world but if you're eating a decent amount over maint cals then clen won't really help. Clen will help someone who is already losing fat/weight lose a little bit more

Thread Information