ClubFoot is offline New Member

Chem Tech Super Bulk Test 600

Anyone used this before and what were the results like? Never used it and a big fan of test 400.

Thinking of stacking it with Deca 150.

The Super Bulk consists of -

200mg of test ethanate
    200mg of test cypionate
    200mg of test deconate

Thoughts and any feedback from someone who's actually used it would be appreciated.

uhit is offline Member
    Thats alot of concentration per ml...

I imagine the PiP would be godlike!

Never get pip

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubFoot View Post
    Never get pip
    Then use it by all means and see bloods mid-cycle. Only real way to see if it's G2G i'm afraid.

Well that and labmaxing it, but the test will only tell you if the compound is present.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Then use it by all means and see bloods mid-cycle. Only real way to see if it's G2G i'm afraid.

Well that and labmaxing it, but the test will only tell you if the compound is present.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful
    Hey that's what we're hear for, asking questions and giving opinions. I'm going to give it a blast but I always like to hear from people who may have used it in the past and their experiences.

The time I had Tren , the advice I received prior really prepared me for what was to come.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    I tried it im in yorkshire myself and some friends had good results on it havent been able to get hold of it again which is a shame had a blue and silver label if i remember rightly

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607 View Post
    I tried it im in yorkshire myself and some friends had good results on it havent been able to get hold of it again which is a shame had a blue and silver label if i remember rightly

There is a lot of it in W Yorkshire at the moment, hence trying it

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Anyone used this before and what were the results like? Never used it and a big fan of test 400.

Thinking of stacking it with Deca 150.

The Super Bulk consists of -

200mg of test ethanate
    200mg of test cypionate
    200mg of test deconate

Thoughts and any feedback from someone who's actually used it would be appreciated.
    I was going to try supertest 500 but I was warned by many that the pips are horrible. Give it a go and let use know how it goes (honestly)

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I was going to try supertest 500 but I was warned by many that the pips are horrible. Give it a go and let use know how it goes (honestly)
    Not a problem, will do. Starting Tuesday and will report back, I didn't enjoy injecting into the glutes but now I do it straight into either tricep then there is no issue, until the scar tissue builds up but even then it's not too bad.
    Will respond Tuesday/Wed - but would still be interested to hear from those who have tried it.

Little update on the T600 and Deca 150 experiment.

Popped one shot in each tri, and no pain. Obviously too early for any strength or muscle gains but again, I'll keep you posted on progress as it happens.

A further update for those who are interested.

2nd round of shots yesterday, heck, I've been aching like mad today. Flu like symptoms but no pain from the injections. Struggled to the gym, but definate increase in strength already, no gyno symptoms (but I have had the glands removed).

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    A further update for those who are interested.

2nd round of shots yesterday, heck, I've been aching like mad today. Flu like symptoms but no pain from the injections. Struggled to the gym, but definate increase in strength already, no gyno symptoms (but I have had the glands removed).
    Well that's a good thing to know that ur not having any pips.

Woke up this morning, and feeling fine.

But yesterday was pretty rough, first time I've experienced that, haha, not nice at the time!

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubFoot
    A further update for those who are interested. 2nd round of shots yesterday, heck, I've been aching like mad today. Flu like symptoms but no pain from the injections. Struggled to the gym, but definate increase in strength already, no gyno symptoms (but I have had the glands removed).
    flu like symptoms usually means blended with EO

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    flu like symptoms usually means blended with EO
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_oleate

Lovely

Just a quick update. I'm strong as hell, horny as hell and I have put on a lot of weight, which even I can see. Usually I am the last person to notice, but my arms are much bigger as are my traps, shoulders pretty much everything. My scales are broken so I can't say for sure how much weight I have put on but it is noticable.

The guys in the gym are commenting on my strength gains - I'm maxing out a lot of the machines and having to concentrate on dumbells and bars again.

I do feel better on Test 400, but there is no denying the effects of this combo.

The flu feeling he day after a shot only effected me the day after my first shot of the week twice. Since then no side effects, no feeling achey, no aggression nothing but solid gains in strength and size. There is water retention around my midriff but that is only slight and is not noticable due to the growth in shoulders, chest and back.

So far, so good.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    I did say it was good stuff im looking forward to bulking on it again :-)

Thread Information