James Ragen is offline New Member

Anavar, hcg and acne

Hey lovely people, I am new on here and just really looking for the best possible advice I can

So for experienced Anavar users, if you are prone to acne and IF you went on an Anavar cycle with HCG before did you find your acne increase a lot or just a little bit? I know it is all dependant on the individual but I am slightly prone to acne and really just want a boost this summer (So Anavar) without getting mass amounts of acne as my job is a performer and I will be going for auditions and castings this summer. Hope this makes sense

I guess what I am looking for is to add a bit of mass as I am not looking for a big load here, overall vascularity and cv and all the benefits Anavar give you... With PCT but trying to minimise acne.

If this is a bit unrealistic maybe another drug?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Ragen View Post
    Hey lovely people, I am new on here and just really looking for the best possible advice I can

So for experienced Anavar users, if you are prone to acne and IF you went on an Anavar cycle with HCG before did you find your acne increase a lot or just a little bit? I know it is all dependant on the individual but I am slightly prone to acne and really just want a boost this summer (So Anavar) without getting mass amounts of acne as my job is a performer and I will be going for auditions and castings this summer. Hope this makes sense

I guess what I am looking for is to add a bit of mass as I am not looking for a big load here, overall vascularity and cv and all the benefits Anavar give you... With PCT but trying to minimise acne.

First off - what's your stats/training experience/cycle history/age/weight/height/bf% - Lay out your cycle in mgs wkly per compound and AI HCG and pct protocols???

Also, You are planning to run test as your base to all and any of your cycles!

Edit** I just looked at your profile - 22 yrs old - you should be concentrating on your diet/training and use your natural test production as it's at it's height! No AAS - safely you must wait until your HPTA is fully matured!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-05-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Hey buddy, STATS= 3 years solid training, been on test and dianbol before for about 4 months, 22, 74kg, 5ft9, 10% BF.

So just to clarify that the reason why don't want to run test or any heavier drug is because 1. I am not looking to mass amount of weight on and 2. Because of my job I really do want to minimise the acne side effects.

Before when I went on my cycle I wasn't going for castings etc so I just purely focused on training and I had a bit of ance (MAINLY WHEN I HAD HCG THE DAMN THING) and my body was looking good. Hope this clarifys some stuff

itsjayman02 is offline Member

You dont need to cycle for your goal.

Train diet and cardio will give you the result you desire

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey buddy, STATS= 3 years solid training, been on test and dianbol before for about 4 months, 22, 74kg, 5ft9, 10% BF.

So just to clarify that the reason why don't want to run test or any heavier drug is because 1. I am not looking to mass amount of weight on and 2. Because of my job I really do want to minimise the acne side effects.

Before when I went on my cycle I wasn't going for castings etc so I just purely focused on training and I had a bit of ance (MAINLY WHEN I HAD HCG THE DAMN THING) and my body was looking good. Hope this clarifys some stuff
    I agree, at your age... Stil a lil young(maybe have gotten lucky w/recovery any BW)?

I would stay clear of any cycle w/out test(as there was a thread around that a member admitted to using var only, and was still suppressed by 90%) lost all gains or didn't make/keep any... With that said I'd run at least a TRT dose of test to replace what you won't be making....

But w/a good diet/training program/cardio you can achieve this look natty, imo...

You're right guys, I guess it does get to me sometimes... It's a bit mind pondering when I do want to boost myself up a little, In all areas of growth just not looking for the acne side of stuff to become a problem. That's why I asked about Anavar and HCG really.

In your opinion, I have heard of Test boosters being sometimes alright and most of the time shit haha

I guess what I am trying to say is; Is there anything out there which would give me an extra boost without crazy acne?

Thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Your goals are modest and realistically achieved naturally with discipline, proper diet, training and rest.
    Focus on them! Dont look to aas or some supplement, the answers dont lie in them. You are in a prime place to capitalize on your natural hormones and growth patterns....do that!
    If your looking for a supplement regimen then look to a basic general health type regiment. Multi vitamin, Fish Oil, A good anti oxidant like NAC, and while bulking some creatine. That supplement base will serve you well. That stack combined with a quality diet made up of clean whole foods and maybe some protein powder if needed to meet your protein requirements. Follow that with a good solid training program based on your goals. Track your progress and change up your routine every 8-12 weeks. Be sure to get adequate rest to ensure optimal recovery and growth.
    Thats the ticket in my opinion man!
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 07-06-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Thread Information