nj123 is offline Member

winny/clen cycle

well after researching i have seen now that there are no cutting AS. So i decided to go with winny week1-5 @ 50 mg/ed along with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clen . Does this sound good for a cycle to lower bf and add a little muscle for some definition?? I already have a good base...
    Last edited by nj123; 06-24-2003 at 12:22 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well for cutting fat yes, adding muscle, i doubt it !

imho, u should run winny/clen /t3 !

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you want to drop BF while maintaining muscle and possibly gaining some lean mass. Do Prop at 75mgED

nj123 is offline Member
    so the clen /winny is useless for what i want?? just to drop body fat and keep the muscle i have?

Originally posted by nj123
    so the clen/winny is useless for what i want?? just to drop body fat and keep the muscle i have?
    Not useless, just not the best option IMO. Test reins supreme no matter what the goal is. All other AAS is complimentary

nj123 is offline Member
    im trying to not use test due to its sides.. can yall help me put together a simple cycle of the clen and winny? Or possibly tell me somethin that would be better to substitute with winny that has low sides and will kelp me add/maintain muscle while on the clen

im trying to not use test due to its sides.. can yall help me put together a simple cycle of the clen and winny? Or possibly tell me somethin that would be better to substitute with winny that has low sides and will kelp me add/maintain muscle while on the clen
    Low to no sides without test-VAR 50mgED wk1-6

nj123 is offline Member
    isnt var like a dollar per a 5mg tab? thats getting a little expensive think i could get 6 weeks on var for under 400$?

isnt var like a dollar per a 5mg tab? thats getting a little expensive think i could get 6 weeks on var for under 400$?
    Yeah, it would be expensive(how much would depend), but a lot safer. Bro, a lot of guys use winny by itself for muscle maintenance and love the results. I've done winny alone and ended up with hairloss(the only drug thats done that to me) and a busted elbow that has prevented upper body workouts for the last few weeks and will most likely have me without upper body workouts for another 2-3wks. Not worth it IMO
    I advise you to go with test, Var if your dead set on not using test. I feel the winny alone would be a bad idea. JMO and others will differ so it's up to you to experiment

nj123 is offline Member
    anyone on here done a winny/clen cycle?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the var but you could get your winny and clen for cheaper than your var, something to think about if money is tight.

Thread Information