ReddFoxx is offline New Member

Bloodwork Results

I posted this over in the TRT section and didn't really get the information I needed to help me make the best decision regarding what to do about my estradiol sensitive. Please don't blast me for posting again.

The bloodwork was done while I was on week 10 of my cruise doing 240 mg per week of test c. Due to heavy water retention around the ankles, I started aramosin again doing 6.25 mg eod at week 8 of the cruise. I inject Wed morning and Sat afternoons. The blood was drawn on Friday morning, about 48 hours after an injection.

Here are my blood test results. It appears my estradiol sensitive is very low. However, when i stopped taking the AI, the water came back quickly. My diet is on point and I've been low carb for 2 years. I stay under 30 carbs per day religiously. Also, my blood pressure has been between 115/80 and 128/70.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Uk&usp=sharing

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You realise you are anemic?

Which is kinda strange as you are on testosterone which should do exactly the opposite.

What are your stats and objectives?

Anemic?? No. How did you determine that?

I started this whole deal because I suffer from ED and have had low testosterone for years. I couldn't find a doctor that would put me on TRT. Every single one of them said I was within points of being classified as low, but they couldn't help me because I was still in range. Therefore, after a year or more of researching and asking a ton of questions, I felt I was ready to take the plunge.

It's been about a year now that I've been doing this and things are going well as far as mood and energy. I still battle ED occasionally. I assume that's the estrogen getting out of whack.

I am 6'4" and weigh 260. I have approx 18-20% body fat (there's not much fat on me). I am not looking for huge muscles. I want the hardness. I like to move weight. I focus on squat, deadlift and bench. I lift heavy 6 days a week.

My main goal is better quality of life. I want to feel good and be able to perform. However, there have been ups and downs with this as it's not easy.

Hemoglobin below 13 g/dl its classic anemia.

Forget about e2 or ED, you have bigger problems to solve. Anemia is a serious problem!

2 years on low carb, wtf man stop this fat diet!!!... Probably whats caused the anemia. How long have you been felling tired, out of breath? Any dizziness, nauseous?
    You have a serious nutrition problem, hopefully with some proper food you can recover, but you need to see a doctor ASAP.

I just feel tired in the evenings after work when I sit down in the recliner and stop moving. That's around 8 pm or so. Otherwise I'm not tired. I have tons of energy. Work outside all day on the weekends and feel fine. I'm never dizzy or anything. Never out of breath. I walk 3.8 miles in 50 mins during lunch Monday thru Friday and never get out of breath.

Well, you wont grow an ounce of muscle while being anemic (and will not lose fat as well).

Hopefully you are anemic cause of the that stupid low carb diet, but do a favour to yourself and go check it out.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    More precisely, he is iron deficient. He has plenty of RBCs (from being on test), but they are small because he lacks the iron to form enough hemoglobin. Just increase your iron intake and donate blood. This will allow your bones to produce new, healthy RBC's.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-09-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information