crumble60805 is offline New Member

Question about HCG

Ok so I'm about 9 weeks into a 15 week cycle of test and deca and was wondering if I could take HCG for balls shrinking? I have some on hand so I could start right away.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble60805
    Ok so I'm about 9 weeks into a 15 week cycle of test and deca and was wondering if I could take HCG for balls shrinking? I have some on hand so I could start right away.
    you should have started at the beginning of the cycle but yes I would start it now and run it right up till 3 days prior to starting pct

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    I would have definitely started from week1 if I was running test and deca for that long. Have you considered 10 weeks of deca and 12 weeks of test? But do start right away if you have enough to last you until PCT. How manny units are you running a week? And just wondering, are you experiencing any bad sides from the deca?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    I would have definitely started from week1 if I was running test and deca for that long. Have you considered 10 weeks of deca and 12 weeks of test? But do start right away if you have enough to last you until PCT. How manny units are you running a week? And just wondering, are you experiencing any bad sides from the deca?
    I'm going to run deca for 13 and test for 15 weeks...I planned on doing 500iu about 5 days prior to PCT. Just some Bacne nothing major though.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You didn't take the advice about deca on your first cycle or about taking HCG I see.

Well, I hope at least you are taking an AI.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble60805 View Post
    I'm going to run deca for 13 and test for 15 weeks...I planned on doing 500iu about 5 days prior to PCT. Just some Bacne nothing major though.
    Ok, was just a little concerned cause 15 weeks is a bit on the high side. And not to scare you or anything but I practically lost all labido for mounths after I did my cycle with deca . I was twice as adamant at your age. Make sure you are doing around 500 units twice a week until pct. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You didn't take the advice about deca on your first cycle or about taking HCG I see. Well, I hope at least you are taking an AI.
    Yeah I know I had already got the deca and listened to a friend about running both so i went ahead and took the risk. I am taking anastrozole. The cycle is going great so far, no major sides except a l little bacne that seems to be clearing up with dish soap and the shrunken testes. I would have taken the hcg a little earlier but listened to the friend who said I didn't need it and then was worried I was to late but I'm gonna start right now. Some times I can definitely be ignorant. Thanks for the concerns though.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    Ok, was just a little concerned cause 15 weeks is a bit on the high side. And not to scare you or anything but I practically lost all labido for mounths after I did my cycle with deca. I was twice as adamant at your age. Make sure you are doing around 500 units twice a week until pct. Best of luck.
    Will do appreciate the help. Thanks

Thread Information