armokidd is offline New Member

newbie looking for some help on cycle

Good evening everyone, well I'll make this quick

29 years old
    6'2
    215lb
    17.5%bf

I eat really clean and have lost about 50 lb from when i started about a year and a half ago

300g protein
    50-80g carbs
    90-110g fats

I have been lifting for about 6+ years and know my in the gym really well

Fasted cardio at 6am 45 min on an a 15 incline at 3.0-3.7 burn abiut 550-575 calories and indo my lifting at night 5x a week

Now, i been looking into things and can get my hands on just about anything and a friend suggested sust 250 while another suggested tren ace. I want to maintain my size and keep leaning out (wont complain about adding muscle obv). Now, what don you guys suggest? Can i run tren ace by itself or is test needed? Reading tren ace is basically derived from nandrolonebut unlike nandrolone it has no estrogenic property. Or do i do sust 250? Or something else? And is a pct needed if i go the route of tren. Thanks in advance!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Welcome

Im confused you have lost 50 imperial pounds in 1 year and a half since you started but you have been lifting for 6plus years? Whats the go there mate?

Tren is a advanced compound not for a first time novice user. Your bf is to high and your weight is to low for your height. I think you should have another look and reevaluate those macros you posted.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armokidd View Post
    Good evening everyone, well I'll make this quick

29 years old
    6'2
    215lb
    17.5%bf

I eat really clean and have lost about 50 lb from when i started about a year and a half ago

300g protein
    50-80g carbs
    90-110g fats

I have been lifting for about 6+ years and know my in the gym really well

Fasted cardio at 6am 45 min on an a 15 incline at 3.0-3.7 burn abiut 550-575 calories and indo my lifting at night 5x a week

Now, i been looking into things and can get my hands on just about anything and a friend suggested sust 250 while another suggested tren ace. I want to maintain my size and keep leaning out (wont complain about adding muscle obv). Now, what don you guys suggest? Can i run tren ace by itself or is test needed? Reading tren ace is basically derived from nandrolonebut unlike nandrolone it has no estrogenic property. Or do i do sust 250? Or something else? And is a pct needed if i go the route of tren. Thanks in advance!
    everything is here!!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armokidd
    Good evening everyone, well I'll make this quick 29 years old 6'2 215lb 17.5%bf I eat really clean and have lost about 50 lb from when i started about a year and a half ago 300g protein 50-80g carbs 90-110g fats I have been lifting for about 6+ years and know my in the gym really well Fasted cardio at 6am 45 min on an a 15 incline at 3.0-3.7 burn abiut 550-575 calories and indo my lifting at night 5x a week Now, i been looking into things and can get my hands on just about anything and a friend suggested sust 250 while another suggested tren ace. I want to maintain my size and keep leaning out (wont complain about adding muscle obv). Now, what don you guys suggest? Can i run tren ace by itself or is test needed? Reading tren ace is basically derived from nandrolonebut unlike nandrolone it has no estrogenic property. Or do i do sust 250? Or something else? And is a pct needed if i go the route of tren. Thanks in advance!
    Start with Test E, but first spend a few months researching everything. You can really mess stuff up. Your hormones can end up altered in ways that you'll never be the same. This isn't a supplement. It's a medication, a strong one.

armokidd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Welcome

Im confused you have lost 50 imperial pounds in 1 year and a half since you started but you have been lifting for 6plus years? Whats the go there mate?

Tren is a advanced compound not for a first time novice user. Your bf is to high and your weight is to low for your height. I think you should have another look and reevaluate those macros you posted.
    I was overweight and would lift but not eat clean
    Last edited by armokidd; 08-18-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Thread Information