Kyzer is offline New Member

Low test, sus250 and hcg,, cjc ipam

Hi guys
    New to forum,but welcome any experience, I'm 38 2 kids run construction company heavy work ,, did full hormone blood work ,, everything said was normal range? Except test was 57out of max120 so about half
    My doc was not there when I got results , so I took em to anti age clinic , who do peptide Theripy ,, this dr said I was to young for test , and put me on cjc-ipam2ml night,,,, igf lr3 ,, hcg 1ml in morn , 3ml night, 5 days a week 2 days off,,,
    Have been going for a week or so and feel ok but wanted to see my regular gp so he could look at blood ,, he said my test was half , and in my industry , I should require to be higher at this age , so gave me shot of sus250 yesterday ,,and said he will give me one every few weeks to bring test levels up
    Should I keep taking same dose of hcg , as well as seeing my gp for test inject every few weeks
    I know the cjc - ipam is only stimulating my growth hormone , and igf is helping after I train , but dose the dose of hgc work with the low shots of test I'm getting , or should I drop down a bit

Boxing 10 years , found it hard to keep up traning and construction work stress
    Last edited by Kyzer; 08-20-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Thread Information