Thread: Gf first cycle

Bunkerghost is offline New Member

Gf first cycle

Hey,

My gf decided to start a cycle in upcoming autumn.

2 yrs xp, 168 cm, 65 kg, %15-20 around bf

Thought oxan could be perf for first cycle but I don't know how things go on females exactly.

Any experience from female aas users or recommendation for us, please?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Her goals? Bulk or cut?

Bunkerghost is offline New Member
    Lean muscle mass.

PksGolfer is offline New Member
    My wife's first cycle was tbol 10 mg per day split in to 2 doses. First time she did 8 weeks without any sides. She was dieting for a competition and it definitely helped in maintaining muscle while at a calorie deficit.
    Her second cycle she ate to build and worked her dose up to 15 mg. (strength increases were insane! ) She did have some water retention but just looked "swoll" as hell.
    Since then she's done various other supplements and anavar is one of her choices for contest prep but it has more sides. Tbol is her off off season choice. Either of these gives tremendous increase of libido, you'll want to time your cycles to coincide with hers so you can keep up in the bedroom.
    Start slow and keep it low on the first cycle but for my girl, 5mg a day did practically nothing. You may have to hide it from her at the end of the cycle, women coming off are just as bad as we are, there no such thing as a safe "bridge" for anyone. Off time for her is same as cycle time, if she's on for 12 weeks, she goes off for 12 weeks.
    Just for reference my "girl" has been cycling for 5 years and is now 48yo, 5'5" 145lbs and a nation level competitor.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by PksGolfer View Post
    My wife's first cycle was tbol 10 mg per day split in to 2 doses. First time she did 8 weeks without any sides. She was dieting for a competition and it definitely helped in maintaining muscle while at a calorie deficit.
    Her second cycle she ate to build and worked her dose up to 15 mg. (strength increases were insane! ) She did have some water retention but just looked "swoll" as hell.
    Since then she's done various other supplements and anavar is one of her choices for contest prep but it has more sides. Tbol is her off off season choice. Either of these gives tremendous increase of libido, you'll want to time your cycles to coincide with hers so you can keep up in the bedroom.
    Start slow and keep it low on the first cycle but for my girl, 5mg a day did practically nothing. You may have to hide it from her at the end of the cycle, women coming off are just as bad as we are, there no such thing as a safe "bridge" for anyone. Off time for her is same as cycle time, if she's on for 12 weeks, she goes off for 12 weeks.
    Just for reference my "girl" has been cycling for 5 years and is now 48yo, 5'5" 145lbs and a nation level competitor.
    Brilliant

Thread Information