bigger89510 is offline New Member

When would hair loss cease after discontinuing test e cycle?

I'm stopping my cycle halfway through at week 9. I'm going to begin my nolva/clomid PCT in 3 weeks and do it for 4 weeks.

1) Should I do a lighter PCT since I only did 8 full weeks of test enanthate ?
    2) when would hair loss stop? I never had any before and now I lose 50 hairs every other day when I wash them. Some people said it gets worse during PCT, when would it go back to normal?

Thank you.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Welcome
    What is your height, weight, bodyfat percentage and age? Why are you stoping your cycle? What was your cycle?

Do your pct 2 weeks after last pin. Do your pct of tamox/clomid the same

Regards the hair.
    It may never stop falling out. Everybody is different. My hair falls out when my estrogen is high and grows back thicker after pct. if your predisposed to going bald steroids will just speed it up.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Run a standard pct 4 weeks Clomid and nolvadex . So you ran a test only cycle for 9 weeks and your loosing hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Run a standard pct 4 weeks Clomid and nolvadex. So you ran a test only cycle for 9 weeks and your loosing hair?
    Yeah, I'm on week 9 and I had hair loss starting around week 3.

I'm back in med school, had planned on continuing cycle until november and then doing clomid/nolva PCT over break. I'm not sure how clomid will affect me with classes so I'm scared to stop now.

I was thinking about doing a dose of 175mg a week to stretch it out until November and hope that hair loss decreases on 175 as apposed to 500mg.

nate10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger89510
    Yeah, I'm on week 9 and I had hair loss starting around week 3. I'm back in med school, had planned on continuing cycle until november and then doing clomid/nolva PCT over break. I'm not sure how clomid will affect me with classes so I'm scared to stop now. I was thinking about doing a dose of 175mg a week to stretch it out until November and hope that hair loss decreases on 175 as apposed to 500mg.
    man i been loosing 20-50 hair ed in shower since i was very young and my hair line is still the same, hair loss in shower is normal especialy if u got thicker heavy hair. But if u start noticing a receding hair line and noticing hair fall all over ur pillow, and keyboard or desk then u know ur balding. But its known that pple can even loose 100 hairs a day and not be balding.

One more question, would running 175mg test a week for 20 weeks total be damn near impossible to recover from? I'll add HCG in there as well during last weeks, I don't want to get off cycle during school.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    20 weeks would be a really long cycle. The longer you stay on the harder it is to recover, even with hcg and a proper pct. I would just stop now if the hair loss is becoming an issue. A few of my friends have taken finasteride on cycle for hair loss and have had success with it. Maybe that's something to investigate for next cycle. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo58 View Post
    20 weeks would be a really long cycle. The longer you stay on the harder it is to recover, even with hcg and a proper pct. I would just stop now if the hair loss is becoming an issue. A few of my friends have taken finasteride on cycle for hair loss and have had success with it. Maybe that's something to investigate for next cycle. Good luck man.
    I don't think I'll be cycling till I'm married and have two kids after this, just wanted to do a test run now.

Would the dose matter for recovery? Say 500mg for 20 weeks vs 175mg for 20 weeks? Or is the body shut down either way.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its shut down either way.

Hope your "test run" doesnt give you problems.

Start yout PCT. Not everyone has problems with clomid, but if you think too much about it I garantee you to have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its shut down either way.

Hope your "test run" doesnt give you problems.

Start yout PCT. Not everyone has problems with clomid, but if you think too much about it I garantee you to have problems.
    Will do, last pin was last Wednesday, I'll start PCT in 2 weeks at 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20

Thank you.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    A standard pct would be nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and clomid at 75/40/40/40 just in case that's what you were intending to do! Also, take your pct meds right before bed that way you sleep through any sides

Thread Information