Synhax is offline Associate Member

Any verdict on clen's safety?

I keep on reading that Clen could mess up your heart. Some say its because of increase of BP, which could be monitored and is manageable with drugs. But others say it causes heart muscle atrophy which is much more serious and can't really be helped as far as i know. Any recent info on the topic? Im looking to run it alone during a cut, but not sure how safe it is even at low doses. Most threads seem to site heart atrophy in rodents at really high concentrations (5mg/kg), not sure if any studies were done at low dosages in humans. Any updates would be appreciated!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Necrosis, not atrophy. And that's in huge rodent doses.
    I would say the main risks are complications from tachycardia and hypertension.
    The hypertension can be managed, but the tachycardia is largely responsible for the fat burning effects.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Start at the lowest doseage and slowly increase it over a few days, just be careful and listen to your body

When i used it a few years ago it give me anxiety and hand shakes nothing more. Think o started at 20mcgs ED and never went over 80mcgs ED

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The hypertension can be managed, but the tachycardia is largely responsible for the fat burning effects.
    This is exactly right^

If you check my post history I am sure you will find at least a dozen responses where I discredit the majority of clen studies I see. Long story short they are using milligrams on rats while we are using mcg in 100kg humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Do you advise to get some sort of BP pressure drug to manage hypertension or is it not necessary? My test-e only cycle shot up my BP from 124/79 to 145/90. Would it be worse on clen do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    Start at the lowest doseage and slowly increase it over a few days, just be careful and listen to your body

When i used it a few years ago it give me anxiety and hand shakes nothing more. Think o started at 20mcgs ED and never went over 80mcgs ED
    If clen only gave short term reversible effects like anxiety that wouldnt be much of a concern. Tissue necrosis on the other hand is very serious when it comes to the heart, its not reversible and will eventually have an effect a few years down the road, i doubt you'll be able to notice it right away. I need to do more research, but the feedback from the vets is encouraging so far.

edu12 is offline New Member
    It activates the beta receptors in your heart muscles, so if you respect the right dosage and don īt suffer from anxiety attacks you should be safe...

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Asides from the shakiness, didnt notice anything crazy....i sweat and shook like i was freezing...but i wasnt freezing :0. overrated drug imho, what r your guys' take on it? plus i wouldnt say my BP was elevated while i was OFF but it makes it easier for your HR to go up, im sure your Bp will shoot up a little.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818
    Asides from the shakiness, didnt notice anything crazy....i sweat and shook like i was freezing...but i wasnt freezing :0. overrated drug imho, what r your guys' take on it? plus i wouldnt say my BP was elevated while i was OFF but it makes it easier for your HR to go up, im sure your Bp will shoot up a little.
    My take is that it's use definitely increases your BMR at the risk of acute side effects. If you can handle the sides and are healthy when you take it then go for it.

I will say that it isn't a miracle drug just like any others if your diet isn't right.

Thread Information