Nutcase is offline New Member

side effects of testosterone, high E or low E

Hi All,

I have a lot of trouble getting bloods. I'm in Australia (doctors are clueless), plus i work a ridiculously scheduled night shift. I'd like to know peoples opinions on the side effects of High test, high e and low e.

For example, High BP and insomnia, are they sides attributed to High test? or to high E as a result of test?

A lot of people ive spoken to in person and posts on forums have said things like "If i dont get night sweats on test i start to question the strength or legitimacy of my gear" but then the same people will go on to say that they dont use AI's and just keep nolva around in case they get any gyno problems. Which means that the things theyre looking for as a side of high test could be high E?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't quite answer your question, i'm sure someone will.

But as for the blood testing, you just need to be persistent and find a GP you can see consistently. For example i've always asked about it and since i'm so young (21) they will just ask if i'm using steroids and dismiss the question.

Last doctor i went to i said i wanted to get regular blood test, 'why, are you taking exogenous hormones?' no i just want to know my baseline levels, 'they're fine', okay that's good but i want to know anyway, just interested in these sorts of things, 'why, do you want to use steroids ?', no i'm just interested in watching the fluctuations etc as i age, 'you don't need to worry they're fine' that's nice but how do i go about getting regular blood testing, is there a way i can just pay for it myself? 'okay.. yes you just come here and do the test asking what you want and we send you the bill.

Be persistent and don't admit to use of anything.

PS. I don't use anything, legitimately just want regular testing and baseline levels.
    Last edited by Khazima; 10-13-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You won't get to many side effects from high test besides feeling good. The issue is high test can cause excessive test converting to estrogen. The sides you will get will be attributed to high estrogen and there are almost to many to list but just a few are Gyno, water retention, high blood pressure etc its best to find away to get those labs run

Nutcase is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    I can't quite answer your question, i'm sure someone will.

But as for the blood testing, you just need to be persistent and find a GP you can see consistently. For example i've always asked about it and since i'm so young (21) they will just ask if i'm using steroids and dismiss the question.

Last doctor i went to i said i wanted to get regular blood test, 'why, are you taking exogenous hormones?' no i just want to know my baseline levels, 'they're fine', okay that's good but i want to know anyway, just interested in these sorts of things, 'why, do you want to use steroids ?', no i'm just interested in watching the fluctuations etc as i age, 'you don't need to worry they're fine' that's nice but how do i go about getting regular blood testing, is there a way i can just pay for it myself? 'okay.. yes you just come here and do the test asking what you want and we send you the bill.

Be persistent and don't admit to use of anything.

PS. I don't use anything, legitimately just want regular testing and baseline levels.
    Yeah i get you, its just that every failed visit takes up at least an hour of business hours time that i already dont have lol i had a doctor tell me just today that i didnt need a blood test for estrogen because its a female hormone even after i told him i was running test, and litterally told me that gyno and itchy nipples is a side effect of testosterone not estrogen, and that testosterone doesnt convert to estrogen LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You won't get to many side effects from high test besides feeling good. The issue is high test can cause excessive test converting to estrogen. The sides you will get will be attributed to high estrogen and there are almost to many to list but just a few are Gyno, water retention, high blood pressure etc its best to find away to get those labs run
    My thoughts exactly, think ill up my AI, just didnt want to up it if it was just something that happens on test (hot flashes/sweats, slight anxiety, insomnia), im on week 8 and just got to 625mg this week, all other weeks have been lower, pyramiding up. Thanks for clearing it up though

Quote Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    Yeah i get you, its just that every failed visit takes up at least an hour of business hours time that i already dont have lol i had a doctor tell me just today that i didnt need a blood test for estrogen because its a female hormone even after i told him i was running test, and litterally told me that gyno and itchy nipples is a side effect of testosterone not estrogen, and that testosterone doesnt convert to estrogen LOL
    Wow! That is sensationally retarded from a doctor, find a new one ASAP. It's just a crapshoot with doctors out there, just keep trying, be persistent and you'll find a place that'll do the labs consistently. You'll have to pay though.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you guys down under not order bw kits online?

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Can you guys down under not order bw kits online?
    Not as far as i know. I've had a deep deep dig and couldn't find anything, saliva kits were as good as it got and most of them make you consult someone first (aka you see someone and they tell you not to worry and don't give you the test anyway).

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmmm.... Is that a customs issue or that you're unable to locate a supplier?

Thread Information