Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Why not use aromasin during pct?

parkra is offline Associate Member

Why not use aromasin during pct?

-lowers shbg to allow more free test

-increase igf

-after t levels start to rise it will allow less aromaste keeping estrogen lower inhibiting negative feedback even more

-stop taking it the same time u finish taking meds and by the time the meds are cleared out your aromaste levels are back to normal

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There are some people who believe the using an AI during PCT helps with recovery. A majority of members on this forum do not use an AI during PCT.

The simplest way I can explain this is by comparing a SERM to a AI. A SERM will more or less trick the body into thinking e2 levels are low, thus inducing test production. An AI will actually make your e2 lower. If you use a AI during PCT you risk crashing your e2. I don't believe AIs should be used during PCT.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

parkra is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    There are some people who believe the using an AI during PCT helps with recovery. A majority of members on this forum do not use an AI during PCT.

The simplest way I can explain this is by comparing a SERM to a AI. A SERM will more or less trick the body into thinking e2 levels are low, thus inducing test production. An AI will actually make your e2 lower. If you use a AI during PCT you risk crashing your e2. I don't believe AIs should be used during PCT.
    Thx for the reply,

but isn't the estrogen level in the body already higher due to the pct meds ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra
    Thx for the reply, but isn't the estrogen level in the body already higher due to the pct meds ?
    your body will balance that out on its own. Remember the real recovery starts after pct is finished. If your estrogen was managed on your cycle then it won't be high going into pct and your test levels will already be below baseline. Once your test levels hit baseline or lower then ther isn't much to aromatize anyway
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I never run AI's during PCT or after,,,only during my cycle.

Thread Information