gregster is offline Junior Member

Paul Borresen Stack

After completing all the begginer stack in PB's the stack book i have decided to try an intermediate stack.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....BASIC STACK FOR INTERMEDIATE

25 DAY COURSE

DAYS 1-8
    1 shot of sustanon
    20mg nolvadex

DAYS 9-19
    DECA 200mg per day
    PRIMO DEPOT 100mg per day

DAYS 20-25
    100mg VIRAMONE per day
    50mg of WINSTROL per day
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    Compared to the beginner courses the dosages seem high but I ordered it never the less.

Anyone tryed this one b4?

I've got 300 dbol in my bedroom aswell any suggestions?

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    I am not questioning his knowledge on cycles or AAS in general but I don't understand why he would use longer acting compounds such as Deca , Primo and Sust in such a short cycle. That is also a lot of Deca and with that much comes the chance for progesterone sides. If you are gonna do a short cycle then I would like to see some faster acting substances in there such as Tren acetate, Winny, Anavar , Prop, Suspension and D-Bol. I personally have never been a fan of short cycles but I have never tried them either so I can't say from first hand expirience. Let us know how it goes if you do decide to try this

M18

Most of the long acting steroids are at the start but ur right enough, it puzzled me too

I have already ordered it but might put 100mg of the deca in the first stage and the same in the second stage. I might also add 40-50mg dbol for the first 15 days.

The viramone and the winny are short acting so i'm quite happy with them in the the last stage.

I have limited time as i need to start cutting up mid january for a contest so i thought a short and heavy course would be the best option.

I'm on vacation the next 4 weeks so i plan to make a real go of it!!!

cheerz

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't trust a cycle from a book unless it was backed up by somebody that I trust. You've got all the info you need right here on the message board. What are your stats and goals?

P.S.
    DAYS1-8
    1 shot of sustanon per day

A close friend of he has used the stack but competes in stong man so his goals are rather differant. He works for biohazard.

I have tried courses from the book in the past and have found them to be effective.

I'm 20
    5 10
    232 lbs
    15% bodyfat

I'd like another 14lb from this course at least.

I plan to compete end of april beggining of May in the the NABBA Scotland Jr. cat

Thanx for the input

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

thats nuts

IMO his stacks a rediculios.i cant see why you would do 1750mg of sust a wek and 1400mg's a decaa week. You could geat great gains with a much lower dose. And he calls that an intermidate stack. No trying to put youdown but i wouldnt do it i would read stuff here and and change your cycle
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro its not hard to gain 14lbs from a cycle you could do t with much less
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ur right enough

Its my last chance to add some more beef b4 cutting so i thought i would give it a shot. I might lower the doses a bit.i've used no more than 1000 mg of sust. I have always used short courses in the past and have gained close to 40lb this year

CYCLEON Guest
    Paul Borrenson contributed some interesting things to the sport but IMO - that book is very dangerous - first those are doses that a pro BB or power lifter might take not the ave user and certainly not a newbie! Secondly, I am not happy with his theories either - there are innumerably better ways to gain - and if your friend is a strongman comp - then tell him to break out the suspension/tren /anavar /dbol (4Wks)/winny(4Wks) for 8 weeks and see if that doesnt make him able to rip trees out of the ground. Toss that book away before someone gets hurt.

I have already bought the course so i have little option but to go with it to a certain extent.

I'll reduce the dosages and rearrange the course.

I double checked with a bioharard correspondant and there are courses for pro bodybuilder the book but this is regarded as an intermediate course. However, i agree with what your saying it's a very heavy course.

I have completed all the beginners courses in the book so the intermediate was the next step.

The advanced courses for pro's the dosages go up to 2000mg of deca per day and tapering down to 300mg per day( from the mountain stack)!!!!!!!!!

My friend is a 330lb former Britains Stongest Man winner so I took his word on the matter. He has used most of the advanced stacks in the book.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    no flames intended bro, but those dosages are utterly ridiculous. 2000mgs of sust in 8 days ? wtf? and 2000mgs of deca in 10 days? and you are an intermedate, at best? that is completely off base. i dont even know what else to say about this...

The original jason Guest
    I have already bought the course so i have little option but to go with it to a certain extent.
    Hmm you do know the guy has passed away, right????

how come u have no choice you mean cos you have bought it you might as well go ahead even though you asked for advice and majority of people with anything worth saying went against your idea, now weigh up the situation everyone here with any weight is advising you against it hmm you wouldnt have to ask me twice what to do just cos you bought it bro no need to do the deed id rather be a few $$ out of pocket and get things right I wouldnt even think about that cycle

just trying to help I would hate to see anyone get hurt guess the guy was famous but most people I know disagree with his theories

peace
    JAson

anyone feel free to delete this if i was out of order

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Paul Borresen Stack

Lets pick this apart and see what kind of REAL cycle you can pull out of it.

2000mg of sus
    2200mg of deca
    1100mg of primo
    600mg prop
    300mg winstrol

Well I would get some more gear bro, order another "stack" to double what you have here.

run 500mg/w sus for 8 weeks
    500mg/w deca for 8
    600mg/w prop for weeks 9-10
    50mg/d winstrol for weeks 9-10
    275mg/w primo 1-8

Originally posted by gregster
    After completing all the begginer stack in PB's the stack book i have decided to try an intermediate stack.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....BASIC STACK FOR INTERMEDIATE

25 DAY COURSE

DAYS 1-8
    1 shot of sustanon
    20mg nolvadex

DAYS 9-19
    DECA 200mg per day
    PRIMO DEPOT 100mg per day

DAYS 20-25
    100mg VIRAMONE per day
    50mg of WINSTROL per day
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    Compared to the beginner courses the dosages seem high but I ordered it never the less.

Anyone tryed this one b4?

I've got 300 dbol in my bedroom aswell any suggestions?

CYCLEON Guest
    listen to the kiser man - that sounds like a plan - you cna add the dbol for 50mg ED for 4 weeks. If that cant blow you up, you are already dead or are seriously juicing already.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Paul Borrisson..........a guy from the UK........so I apolgise for his strategy towards AAS use.

I'd like what Kizer has put togther for ya, I'd suggest frontloading the Sus/Deca for weeks 1-2.

Thanx for the input guys,

I have little time to complete a mass course b4 i begin cutting ( from mid january ) so an 8 week course would be out of the question. I need something short.

This is the first time i have tried a course with front / androgen loading and it has has come highly recommended.

As u all know sustanon is a blend of 4 differant esters so its not as if the 250mg of one steroid will be working at the same time and will have a tapered effect instead. So in theory anyway for week one of the course only the test prop will be active ( so forget 250mg*8, more like 30mg*8! and so on) i guess u all know the composition of sustanon so i wont go on, in the following weeks the long acting esters come in to play. Naturally, the course finishes off with short acting steroids .

Anyway I plan to to as originally intended, my faith in Paul Borreson has been restored.

Thanx again, i'll let u know how it goes!!!!!!!!

Check out the biohazard forum & youll find some interesting concepts,

http://www.biohazard849.com/
    http://www.ne23.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    good luck bro.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    That is the worst cycle I have ever seen. A short cycle with a long acting deca . I am confused.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    gregster, bro I am gathering from your stats that you want to compete heavy. Let me give you something to think about. At 232 and 15% bodyfat you have about 35 of fat right now. If you add 15 lbs and don't increase your bodyfat at all you'll be at 247 with about 37 lbs of fat. Now cut that 15% to 3% and you're at about 217 ripped. Impressive but not likely you'll lose some muscle also and not just fat at diet time so lets say you step on stage @ 210. There are gonna be many much bigger guys with more mature muscle. If however you take your 232 and with your winny/primo or such just get hard and ripped then you could walk in to the top of the light heavy at 198 and be awesome. I mean you'd have 4-5 months of hardening and refining. Think about it you're 20...you can always add more over time. That's my .02 worth.

Thanx dumbells101 that seems like a good suggestion,

I live in scotland and providing the competitor is under 21 as of january of the year of the contest he/she can enter the junior division at any weight.

If i come go in ripped to shreds and dry as a bone at 200lb+ i'll be over the moon and should win the title!!!!

Thanx

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro and keep us posted.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    youve used paul borresons stacks and your still alive OMG
    J/K his ideas are extreme but all his cycles him and trevor planned them to give your body a "growth kick" and then he said they would exit your body by the last day of the cycle but i would take into consideration all the drugs youll be putting into your body in that mere month also i wouldnt really trust a guy that bragged about the fact of bringing nubain into the sport off B.B and having the idea more is better
    just my 2 cents
    btw im not raging on paul in anyway i think some of his "ideas" are cool

maximized is offline Junior Member
    His cycles are outrageously stupid! PB died from what?? overdose. and you are listening to what he said and put all that juice in your body at once? sorry if this sounds like im raggin on you, im not. the idea of "more is better" is totally insane. i saw one of his cycles he was promoting had like 20,000 mg of roids in the body at ONE TIME! thats a death wish. as is all of PB cycles in my opinion. See if you can get the october issue of Muscular development, they did a big article on PB as well and they told it how it is. Ill see if i can find mine actually, and ill post the key points here tomorrow if i can find it. glad you are still living after doing his beginner cycles.. but again, im not flaming you, but i am totally against PB. and if you do his cycle, good luck with everything.

peace.

-max

Thanx for all your help guys,

I feel a bit guilty, i seem to have turned a few against PB.

According to the statement form biohazard his death had nothing to do with steroid use .

The year he died he was supposed to do a seminar in my local gym, unfortunately it never went ahead due to unknown reasons. I was totally disapointed!!!!!

I have heard nothing but good things about the man from people who knew him.

Check the statement out for yourselves guys;

http://www.biohazard849.com/

(strength to strength)

Thread Information