Gandol34 is offline New Member

Critique my weird cycle

New forum member here, and relatively new AAS user (2nd cycle). My stats: 31 yo, 12% bf, 6'0, 170 lbs, relatively weak (200 squat, 170 bench). My first cycle was pure test-e (500 mg/week) and went great.

I'm looking to do something unusual: I want to add nandrolone (NPP short ester version) and boldenone (equipoise ) for just a couple weeks in an 9-week test cycle. The reason being that the nandrolone will give me a bit of joint protection and extra bulk and the boldenone will give me a bit extra lean muscle and appetite. BUT, I don't want to run either for too long to avoid side effects, including hair-loss.

Here's what I'm thinking

Week 1-3 Test: 500 mg/wk NPP:0 Boldenon:300 mg/wk Finasteride:1 mg/day Letrozole :0.1 ED if needed Cabergoline:0
    Week 4-7 Test:500 mg/wk NPP:300 mg/wk Boldenon:0 Finasteride:0 Letrozole:0 Cabergoline:0.25 E4D
    Week 8-9 Test:500 mg/wk NPP:0 Boldenon:0 Finasteride:1 mg/day Letrozole:0 Cabergoline:0

Sorry if this is hard to read. To put it in words: Test 500 mg/wk the whole time. Boldenon 300 mg/wk only in the first 3 weeks, NPP 300 mg/wk only in weeks 4-7. And I'll take finasteride in the beginning (not to mix with the NPP), and I'll take cabergoline only with the NPP.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Gandol34; 04-13-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Pointless adding those compounds IMO. In fact the whole thing spells disaster, not taking an AI for parts of the cycle? No mention of HCG . No pct plan.

In fact, 170lbs after a cycle suggests you need to add calories not compounds. Can you post a pic so we can see your level of development?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Gandol34 is offline New Member
    I just didn't get into the PCT part. Planning on the typical hcg /nova/clomid.
    Most experts think an AI is best taken "as needed", since too little estrogen is awful (low libido, joint pain, etc), and moderate amounts of estrogen support strength gains. Some stacks that contain a ton of aromatizing steroids (like test + dbol ) basically always require AI. On 500 mg/wk of test I didn't have any gyno symptoms at all, but have letrozole and SERMs on hand in case anything happens. Will try to post a pic tonight.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How do you work out what is needed in terms of an AI? Unless you get bloodwork you don't really know but there are more to elevated E2 levels than symptoms of gyno. Letro is, for most, too strong to use so arimidex or aromasin are better choices.

HCG should be used on cycle not in PCT.

Here is some reading for you.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

I look forward to your pic.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    Week 4-7test! ! No

donopat is offline Junior Member
    Makes no sense.... 300mg eq for 3 weeks...why? Just do npp the whole time.

Why finasteride? Don't that fuck you up for months at a time?/ it's for hair loss right? If it's what I'm thinking of it kills libido big time.....for months and months.......

Thread Information