iceman814 is offline New Member

Tren Ace, Test Prop, Anavar cycle. Questions, PCT Help

Whats up guys, I'm new to the forum, but I'm going to be starting a cycle in a few weeks and just wanted to see your thoughts on my cycle and pct. This is for my 4th cycle, but first using Tren , and since I've read all the bad stuff about this, just want to make sure everything looks good before I start. .thanks

Height:5'11
    Weight:215
    BF%:12

WK 1-12: Test Prop 200mg/EOD
    WK 1-10: Tren Ace. 75mg or 100mg/EOD
    WK 1-6: Anavar 25mg ED
    WK 6-12 Anavar 50mg ED

I heard I'm suppose to take HCG but not sure how to take it/ how long. I was under the assumption it would be 500iu/wk for the entire cycle

I have 2.5mg GP letro on hand ( should I get caber, I've never used caber before either)

PCT 3 days after last injection ran for 4 wks ( Is it overkill to run both, or is it recommended?)
    Clomid & Nolva: 100/100/50/50 ... 40/40/20/20

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by iceman814; 05-14-2016 at 04:22 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Drop the var it'll be pretty pointless if you are running tren .

Why Letro? Why not a'dex or aromasin ? What have you used as an AI on previous cycles?

HCG - 250ius X 2 pw

Running a 19-nor I would recommend your pct to be

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I heard the var gave even better results while on. Which is why I wanted to take it. I've taken var only cycle as well as added in a test stack and have always got incredible results.

I have letro because on a previous cycle, I started to develop gyno, so I got letro to combat it. I've never used a'dex or aromasin .

what would be the difference/benefit of running the pct that way>? I never heard of running nolva for 6 wks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Var is good, I love it. But, you won't really notice it on tren so I'd ditch it and save it for another cycle.

Letro can be quite harsh and if you've never really ran an AI (and you should have done) aromasin and a'dex are generally easier to dose. You should hav ran an AI very cycle except the ill advised var only one. As it appears you haven't yet managed to control your E2 properly on cycle yet you should also get some prami or caber.

Tren will will shut you down. Not suppress you but shut you down, almost immediately. The PCT quoted will help to give you a better chance of recovery.

You should make sure you get some pre, during and post cycle bloodwork done too.

ok, maybe I'll save the var for the next cycle then, since it is expensive and if I'm not going to notice any difference, there's really no point in taking it.

I can grab some some a'dex. How would you dose this? I believe the pills I can buy are 1mg. I think I saw take .25mg EOD

I've never gotten any blood work done for any cycle. What do you recommend having tested?

bump

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman814
    ok, maybe I'll save the var for the next cycle then, since it is expensive and if I'm not going to notice any difference, there's really no point in taking it. I can grab some some a'dex. How would you dose this? I believe the pills I can buy are 1mg. I think I saw take .25mg EOD I've never gotten any blood work done for any cycle. What do you recommend having tested?
    Cut the very small pills into quarters. Needs to be a sharp knife.
    Go to stickies and search blood work.

Thread Information