Thread: HCG clomid only

Macros is offline Junior Member

HCG clomid only

I'm 30 years old 5'9" 170 lbs (approx 16-18%bf). I've been lifting consistently for 8 years and my nutrition is on point. I've never taken AAS but I am not against it and hope to begin in the future. I've spent the past two years educating myself but I feel I have to learn more before starting. Over the 18 months I got my testosterone levels checked 4 times. My T levels came back low and my primary said he would put me on gel but I did not want to do that. I went to a rejuvenation doctor for my fourth blood test. He was the only one to do a full panel test. Here are the results:
    Estradiol - 22.9 (25.8-60.7)
    Fsh - 5.4 (1.5-12.4)
    Lh - 6.8 (1.7-8.6)
    Hshbg - 46 (10-80)
    Testosterone - 580 (348-1197)
    Free test - 10.04 (4.7-24.4)
    Igf-1 - 272 (116-372)
    Prolactin - 14.01 (4.04-15.20)

Based on these results the doctor would not prescribe me test because he said he thought he could raise my test a different way without exogenous test shutting down my natural production since I've never take exogenous test. (This doctor works with bodybuilders regularly).
    He put me on a 25 day on 5 day off cycle for 3 rounds consisting of 500mg of HCG injected sub-q and 50mg clomid every day (on-days).

I'm 15 days into my first round and haven't noticed any change in the mirror or strength in the gym but I will post my new blood results at the end of my 3rd cycle.

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of a cycle like this and if I could really expect my test levels to go up to >800(total); >20(free) like the doctor told me it would.

Last thing is - if I don't get my levels up to >800(total);>20(free) what would you suggest to help me get there?
    My goal is to gain 10 lbs (get to 180) and get my body fat from 16-18% to 9-11%.

I appreciate any feedback or advice.

-Macros

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your test levels are completely normal, dont know what you are going on about?!?!

Taking HCG and clomid at same time is stupid, you are injecting an LH analog while trying to raise your endogenous LH, and based on your bloodwork you dont need it.

Your objectives are easy to achieve naturally, although if you decide to cycle you should cut without AAS till at least 15%bf.

TRT is a lifetime treatment for ppl who need it.

Macros is offline Junior Member
    BB I appreciate your feedback/advice. My levels are not considered to be low enough for TRT but, for a healthy male adult my age who follows a strict diet and training regime my levels are definitely not optimal and my goal is to get them to be optimal. I've been at it for 10 years naturally (8 years of very serious and dedicated training and nutrition) and my problem has been that I lose significant size when trying to cut down and never really get to 10% bf and when I try to gain lean muscle I lose a lot of definition and end up back in the 16-18% bf range without a lot to show for it.

Would you mind explaining what you meant when you said "you are injecting an LH analog while trying to raise your endogenous LH" - which is the LH analog and which raises endogenous LH?

Last thing - if I were to run my first AAS cycle would you suggest the cycle in the "suggested first cycle" thread? Or something different?

Thank you!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing that can boost your levels is vit d, it should have been tested in your bloodwork. If you are deficient in it, it will raise slightly your levels. But it is what it is, you cant change what you were given, not dramatically anyways, unless you folllow trt, but that will have its own problems.

HCG is an LH analog (which is supressive btw), so you are raising your LH in a exogenous way, this is a form of AAS as it will raise your test (and e2). Taking clomid at same time will be useless as clomid will try to raise your LH by "tricking" your hypothalamus, but the exogenous LH (hcg) will be detected rendering it useless. Your LH produced at the pituitary will not raise while taking HCG.

Be ware of taking high doses of HCG as it can desensitize your leydig cells.

Yes, follow Austs sucessful first cycle thread if you want to cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Interesting.

I think the high dosage thing is over rated. My training partner has been doing hcg /nolva for pct for 10 years, pretty high taper down dosage. He cycles once a year and natural levels are still 600+ at 35 years old.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    In the range 300-1000 there are hardly any differences when it comes to a persons ability to get stronger and increase muscelmass. On the otherhand, fatloss is easier when you are in the upper range.
    I've red. And I migth believe its true.

Thread Information