Somedamguy is offline New Member

First cycle into the second

I'm 2 weeks away from finishing my first cycle. I've been on turinabol 75mg ed for 7weeks. I plan to do 4 weeks of tamoxifen as a pct. I did the tbol because it was whats available and easy for a beginner. I've seen some pretty good gains and had no side effects, overall pretty satisfied. I've already got the itch and I'm ready to do a test cycle. I knew I should have and wished I did do the test with the tbol but I wanted to keep it simple the first go round. My question is how long after I'm done with my turinabol pct is it safe to start another cycle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You are experiencing side effects, your HPTA and natural test production are suppressed.

In order to implement PCT correctly you need both tamoxifen and clomiphene.

You should source some clomid to pair with your nolva.

4-6 weeks after succession of PCT you should have a complete hormone panel that includes lh and fsh to check the extent of HPTA reset.

Your next cycle shouldn't be attempted until at least 11 weeks after you finish PCT.

What is your proposed plan for PCT?

Somedamguy is offline New Member
    My plan for pct was just nolva 40/30/20/20..there's a lot of conflicting information out there so its tough to know what to do. When I originally planned this cycle I was under the impression nova and clomid were basically the same thing and a tbol cycle was so mild you really didn't need both. I've done a lot lot more research since starting the cycle and see differently but still there's so much conflicting info.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Somedamguy View Post
    My plan for pct was just nolva 40/30/20/20..there's a lot of conflicting information out there so its tough to know what to do. When I originally planned this cycle I was under the impression nova and clomid were basically the same thing and a tbol cycle was so mild you really didn't need both. I've done a lot lot more research since starting the cycle and see differently but still there's so much conflicting info.
    You should source some clomid to pair with your nolva for PCT.

Clomid and nolva complement each other and work in synergy to reset your HPTA.

Clomid increases the amount of lh secreted by the hypothalamus and nolva increases the timing lh is released.

The doses for your PCT should look similar to those below.

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Thread Information