Tomliftsyo is offline New Member

Quad inject blood

Hey guys. I hit my quads for the first time today and it was definitely pain free which was cool. I z tracked, aspirated, and injected slowly but once I pulled out I had a little more blood come out than what id get from my usual spots. Is this normal? And does that mean that the oil came out? The blood looked like just blood but idk if it can pull oil with it or not.
    Thanks

Used 1 in 25 g by the way

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your fine you probably just nicked a vein

Fhritp is offline New Member
    This is the first time in years this has happened to me as well 3 days ago. All good I'm fine nothing out of the ordinary

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Just hit a vein. No biggie. I've had it squirt blood on withdrawal before. Just random luck.

Oh cool so when that happens you don't lose gear? Since its in the muscle and the blood vessels that get hit are separate?

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    If your punching deep enough most likely you went THROUGH a vein not into a vein so no oil should come out, and if it does the tiny bit that would leak isn't anything to cry over.

Most of the time I get a red dot of blood (don't like the z method) but from time to time I'll do a geyser, I've shot blood 2 feet before leaving a little trail on the carpet.

If that happens it's super important that you play it off like you meant to do that and then clean it up before the wife finds it.

Thread Information