Thor_98 is offline New Member

Pubertal gyno, and taking gear

Hey guys, I hit puberty young, around 6th grade. I was never fat I was fit, but I had pubertal gyno my tits never sagged, just had the BB size ball behind the nipple. The right one was bigger and hurt more than the left. It went on for a few months, then it just stopped, my doctor at the time said it happens don't worry. I never had a flair up since but I'm not sure if it will be a problem cycling, I have hit my limits naturally. I took DMZ 2.0 my strength shot up, but PRo hormones are horrible on the body. I know an AI would prevent gyno, but since I already had it young. Would .25 ED or .5 EOD be enough? Not sure. right now I'm 268 16% body fat Trynna get it down too 14%, then do a basic 400 mg cycle of test e, with var. 22 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read our stickys 1st then you will have a idea on wat you are doing.1st cycles are test only you can take it from there.And as far as the pubertal gyno I think I would be worried about that.But I am sure someone with more knowledge on that will chime in.

Thread Information