ericturnerpd is offline New Member

Newbe Needing Advice

I was talking with a buddy and he suggested the following:

Deca , Test & Anadrol

I have no clue what to start with and need some advice. I bought the stuff he told me too but havent used it yet because i want to be sure im not going to kill my self lol... I would like to gain mass / trim the gut a little.

I am a 44yo male 5.11 225lbs
    i have high blood pressure but control it with meds.

If i could get some advice on pre workout, gear and post workout i would greatly appreciate it

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Please read the stickies for first time cycles. First off I don't think you should take any of it. Gear and high blood pressure is a bit of a red flag. Your going to want to get your diet in check before you start as well. I got to run, I'll help more in a bit.

Don't touch any of it.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Just pre advice before you click on the link: you don't use a stack on your first cycle regardless of your goals you will Piss away your potential. Work up to that. Focus hard on hcg and pct. This will make or break you.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    5'11" and 225...i would say you already have the mass,
    now convert it to power,exercise,and eat

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good advice ^... I'd suggest heeding that advice OP!

Admitidly not knowing what or how to run a cycle - the last thing you want to do is stack 2 other compounds w/test, and when the sides hit, and they will... you won't know which one is causing the problems or if it's a combination of 2 and so on...

Read the link and pull pre cycle blood work so you have a baseline to compare it to when you go for mid cycle blood work to adjust your AI dose if need be... hCG 2x wkly @ 250iu... here's a database including damn near everything....

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Mate at your age you should look into trt first

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericturnerpd View Post
    I was talking with a buddy and he suggested the following:

Deca , Test & Anadrol

I have no clue what to start with and need some advice. I bought the stuff he told me too but havent used it yet because i want to be sure im not going to kill my self lol... I would like to gain mass / trim the gut a little.

I am a 44yo male 5.11 225lbs
    i have high blood pressure but control it with meds.

If i could get some advice on pre workout, gear and post workout i would greatly appreciate it
    Very hard to suggest anything without knowing more info. Deca and drol? That's a very advanced combo and requires a lot of OCT and strong PCT.

Lemme guess, your buddy didn't mention this?

What's your cycle and training history? Goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post

Very hard to suggest anything without knowing more info. Deca and drol? That's a very advanced combo and requires a lot of OCT and strong PCT.

Lemme guess, your buddy didn't mention this?

What's your cycle and training history? Goals?
    Scorpion, NO he didn't say anything about that. The reason I'm here is because he was telling me to get this and this and this and oh yea, buy you some milk thistle and dude you are gunna get ripped.... well like a dumb ass I listened because I'm med build, never have been able to see results at the gym so the lure of having the bigger chest, bigger arms ect... reeled me right in.

I'm in the gym 4 to 5 times a week. I work crazy shift work so my training times suffer. I go when I can squeeze it in, most of the time it's at different times. No formal training! I watch videos and emulate the workouts that seem legit.

Let me be clear, I value you guys opinion, I'm not starting shit till I get some clear info I can fully understand. The pic is what I bought through him, I have been on straight test before and it seemed to do nothing for me but maybe I wasn't taking enough. I was at 1ml 1x week. My ass bag buddy told me take all this shit and you will start seeing results 3weeks to a month...like big results. But I would kinda like to live to see my results.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20161114_075014.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	166293

He's 110% wrong and suckered you into buying something.

Live and learn.

Juice isn't going to help you if you can't get a consistent training AND NUTRITION plan dialed in. Until then, AAS isn't for you.

The first thing you should do is to get a full spectrum hormone blood test. This will tell you where your natural production of Test is as well as your lipids. Once you know where you stand, you can determine if you should be on TRT or not. If you need TRT, then you don't need PCT. The cycle should be Test only for your first cycle. The link's already been included that describes the first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    He's 110% wrong and suckered you into buying something.

Live and learn.

Juice isn't going to help you if you can't get a consistent training AND NUTRITION plan dialed in. Until then, AAS isn't for you.
    Scorpion, that's why I came here before taking the stuff. I may have been suckered in but before injecting I got smart and asked for advice!

Quote Originally Posted by ericturnerpd View Post
    Scorpion, that's why I came here before taking the stuff. I may have been suckered in but before injecting I got smart and asked for advice!
    We got your back Jack

Thread Information