bugsbugs is offline New Member

Third cycle after finishing cutting - test P, NPP?

Hello my anabolic friends, Hope I can find some help here. (Sorry for my english)

So, I am planning to start my third cycle. Previously used;
    First cycle:
    1-10 test P 100mg e2d
    4-10 winny pyramid up to 40mg daily

And second:
    1-18 test E 250mg e3d
    2-12 npp 150mg e3d
    tbol at second half od cycle (3 packs)

Second cycle was just insane, I would even tell that gainz were too good.. On second cycle I got little problem with gyno (some people say that there weren't anything) - so I ate tamox at 60, 40, 40, 40, 20, 20 to prevent it. I have to say that It went much better, but in my opinion still something is wrong about it. Shall I try to use letrazol or something to finally fight it? Or is it too late? I finished my second cycle in march 2016 so I have a nice break from roids.

MY PLAN IS:
    For now I am 90kg/12% BF and I am finishing cutting, want to cut for maximally 1 month more (till the end of february) and then all I want is to gain pure muscle mass, with smallest water retention etc. Just to have best physique at June (vacation). Since I will be ripped soon it shouldn't be hard right?

What do you think about:

1-14 test P 150mg e2d
    2-12 npp 100mg e2d
    +
    HCG (500ui e7d), Cabaser (0.25mg x2/week), Arimidex (0.25mg e2d)

and thats all, as I mentioned had some problems with gyno and also I dont want deca dick and low libido.. Was thinking about masteron instead of npp but I am scared about hairs.

Does it has any sense? I dont want to run tren .

Greetings.
    Last edited by bugsbugs; 01-17-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are your cycles structured short esters and very long duration

Is this very long duration? Well, I may go it shorter. That's just an idea.
    Maybe I read bad informations, but aren't long esters keeping more water in body? Or its just all about diet and e2?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbugs View Post
    Is this very long duration? Well, I may go it shorter. That's just an idea.
    Maybe I read bad informations, but aren't long esters keeping more water in body? Or its just all about diet and e2?
    For the types of esters it a long duration. Diet and e2 play a major part in water retention the esters have a very slight impact and one that would only make a small difference. You wouldn't realise it unless you where getting ready for a show.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are only 20yrs old and ran 2 cycles one with a 19Nor are you trying too mess up your Endo system?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Have you done any blood work? You say you still have gyno, I'd never cycle with that. Also, especially being so young... songdog is right.... Although probably too late by now. Also, HCG should be E3.5D 250IU a pin. I'd get blood work, post up here so we can help you fix that gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You are only 20yrs old and ran 2 cycles one with a 19Nor are you trying too mess up your Endo system?
    Well, thats why I'm looking for help here. Those cycles weren't written by me.. BTW. Read below^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Have you done any blood work? You say you still have gyno, I'd never cycle with that. Also, especially being so young... songdog is right.... Although probably too late by now. Also, HCG should be E3.5D 250IU a pin. I'd get blood work, post up here so we can help you fix that gyno.
    Yes my friend, of course I did.. I'm trying to do everything as it should be done.. Did blood test before, during and post cycle. Blood work is fine, had some changes on prolactin and E2 during cycle but I repaired it with symex and cabaser. Now values are good. About liver, alat and aspat were a bit exceeded but I was using LIV52 during whole cycle and after cycle I used whole pack of TAD 600 intravenously and my liver was fine after it.

So, what to do about that gyno now, when prolactin, e2, progesteron - all is fine right now.

Thread Information