Hello,

im Sam, 21,165lbs, 5'7, 9%. Plenty of experience training as i picked up my first weight when i was 13. Proper meal plans and real training started when i was about 16. Did my first cycle of Test cyp and tren when i was 19 with minimal knowledge of cycling, just going by what my friend told me which wasn't that sensible. Ran just nolvadex 20mg ED for PCT. Made some gains in weight and got stronger so cant really complain but looking back after recent research i cannot believe i injected myself with substances knowing so little about them.

I'm bulking again now with using a clean bulk plan (I'm quite a clean eater). The Past couple of weeks i have been researching extensively about a next cycle but this time doing it properly. I've come up with something and was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on it or say anything they'd change?

cycle:

D-bol 1-4 weeks - 30mg EW
Test E 1-12 Weeks - 500mg EW
Aromasin 1-14 weeks 12.5mg ED
liv52 throughout entire Cycle - 2 tabs ED
HGC 2-14 weeks 500 iu EW

PCT:
Clomid 14-18 weeks 100/75/50/50
Nolvadex 14-18 weeks 30/30/20/20

thoughts?

the reason I'm running aromasin and Hgc to 14 weeks is because it is to my understanding after the cycle finishes week 12, i should have a 2 week gap while still taking aromasin and hgc then stop that and begin PCT.

is this correct??

some people also say only take aromasin if estrogen build begins to occur. surely it doesn't hurt to just take it as a precaution?

thank for reading, if you could provide with some feedback or advice as this is the first time running orals.

*Pic of current shape and size posted for reference, will upload one after to compare size* (sorry about quality)

Attachment 167061