View Poll Results: Does your injection hurt?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I love it and look forward to it!

105 50.24%
  • Yes. Just a little

63 30.14%
  • Yes. Maybe a day or so

38 18.18%
  • Hell yeah. I cringe and will no longer inject after this cycle

3 1.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Traps are my favorite spot to inject, they hurt... but there is no better feeling. Calves hurt, there is no question about it. Inner biceps hurt, lats hurt. If you're talking quads and glutes, then no, they don't hurt.

DANballs is offline New Member
    Na It Dosent Hurt. I Look Foward To That Shit!! :d

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    . I think pulling nose hairs hurts more. .
    gotta get a trimmer man. If I try to pull one I have a sneezing reflex.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I am starting 100 mg EOD Prop injections on Monday. If I mix 1 100mg/ml EQ with the Prop, do ya'll think that this would reduce the pain from the prop? I have never tried Prop so I don't know what to expect, but the last cycle I did with SUST hurt like a bitch and I don't think that Prop could be any worse. I'm not a pus, I love the pain as long as I know I am roided up, but if I can avoid just a lil pain I wouldn't mind.

DCMXL is offline New Member
    my 250mg/ml test prop stings quite a bit, but not as bad when I mix it with tren

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    whoever said winny doesnt hurt because its water-based? horse crap! it stings like a mofo when you inject it! But i still love it, it gets me all pumped up.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Im going to find out tomarrow whether it does or not....Cant wait

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I just statred new cycle on Tues. last cycle was two years ago....Yeah, I was a little nervous/shakey. I remembered it not hurting but still....you know, it had been a while. So I did my favorite trick and strapped the ice pack I use in my lunch box to my cheeck for about 2 min. wiped with swab and did not feel a thing. Left glute was a little shakey just because of it being awkward to get at. by the time I got to my left quad I was really looking forward to the injection. I woke up excited this morning but then realized my next poke ain't till monday...
    It's true, by the third one you will be looking forward to it.
    Just hold the needle steady and don't inject too fast.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    HOLY CRAP!!!....It doesnt hurt at all, it went in like butter....i was so scared also....The pin went right in and the only thing i could feel was a little bit of pressure Around the injection. pumping 2.25 cc into my quad for the first time i expected a little tightness.....DUDE IT IS AWESOME...how long is it till next injection time.....

Interficium is offline Junior Member
    As a newb, I have a paranoio of hitting a vein. Sometimes I feel like maybe I didn't aspirated correctly and maybe hit a vein. Than that fucks my head for about 3 mn after the shot.

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    when yourun out of 22g and only have 18G to last you the rest of the week... uhh yeah it stings....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly don't think people are scared because of the pain. I think it's very Psychological to try and stick yourself. I don't mind the pain, but It's a hell of a lot easier when you have a chic come over and poke you, then you get to poke her when your done!!!!! AHHHHHHH

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    No pain , I look forward to injection days.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what it is, but there is some reason that makes me look forward to injections.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Injection days=Pay days
    Same feeling of satisfaction for hard work done

felix is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Here is the poll to help show all the new guys that injecting does not hurt.
    You only see the threads that tell the horror stories of injecting and how it hurts for 2-3 days after and the burning from the sustanon etc. This thread (hopefully) will show that those threads belong to maybe only5 percent of us. Injecting does not hurt. I think pulling nose hairs hurts more. I am 5,9 180lbs. using a 21 gg 1 1.5 needle for my delts and glutes with Sustanon. Maybe 3 percent soreness after post injection. Now I even try to up my dosage so I have a reason to inject more often. I look forward to it. I love sucking up the liquid and getting ready for the injection. Just knowing that the fluid will flow through my body and allow me to workout 3xs as hard makes me wanna have a continuous IV attatched. That would be awesome.
    u.. r... absolutly right general i just started my cycle & i whent to pharmacy..to by my injecteble...& i was nerzes...i told her that i needed a 22g & when i saw that needle i was terrify ..I took them home i starded contemplating them & i seed to my self i think i spend all this money in gear for nothing ..i dont have the heart for this ... well what about if i get somebody to do this for i no this girl she's & addict she's a profecional at this... so i said no she already in love with me why ask for truoble ...so i said let's try so i got but naked but every time i looked at the nedle i was thisgorage..but i try again i but it on top of my ass push down and the way it whent i didnt now it was so easy and not painful at all ..just when u start the rest is easy and painfull at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and now i love it

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I honestly don't think people are scared because of the pain. I think it's very Psychological to try and stick yourself. I don't mind the pain, but It's a hell of a lot easier when you have a chic come over and poke you, then you get to poke her when your done!!!!! AHHHHHHH
    Yea the closer I get to my expected start of a cycle the more I am realizing I am terrified. Been playing with a 1.5 inch syringe and water, practicing drawing up 2 CC, seeing how much volume this is (not really that much). I have not done this before but studying heavily on the subject. I think the pain would be worst if you accidentially move the muscle while you are injecting or dont loosen up enough first. I remember my last penicillin shot in ass was sore for about 3 days, I it wasnt that bad and I think penicillin is more stinking or painful then perhaps deca /test en will be. I dont know I dont have experience yet to make a judgement.

I have to say I was in better frame of mind about this until I've been reading all this stuff about someone shooting a vein and dying instantly, or these God aweful SUST shots that hurt like bitch for 5 days (feels like a 5 day charlie horse I am reading)... damn the horror stories... oh well I am still going to go thru with it anyways, hopefully I'll be one of the better success stories in the end...
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-30-2003 at 09:26 AM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    There should have been an option of "it hurts like hell sometimes, but I still look forward to it"

Does that make me weird? Can't say that I generally look forward to any kind of pain, but I do look forward to the having the sore spot in my arse!

Kind of like being sore from lifting I guess...I look forward to that too! It all goes away after a while anyway.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    There should have been an option of "it hurts like hell sometimes, but I still look forward to it"

Does that make me weird? Can't say that I generally look forward to any kind of pain, but I do look forward to the having the sore spot in my arse!

Kind of like being sore from lifting I guess...I look forward to that too! It all goes away after a while anyway.

peace,

ttgb
    I'd rather hear, Nothing can go wrong with a butt shot, oh it goes in like butter, dont feel a thing, next day you'd think it never happened because 100% healed with no soreness, hehehe.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Sometimes it really doesn't hurt at all bro! Like it never happened. Mostly just a little tender spot for a day or so. Really never any pain during actual injection. Slight sting if anything. After you go to the darkside the first time...you'll never want to go back!! Good luck.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Sometimes it really doesn't hurt at all bro! Like it never happened. Mostly just a little tender spot for a day or so. Really never any pain during actual injection. Slight sting if anything. After you go to the darkside the first time...you'll never want to go back!! Good luck.

ttgb
    Cool... well www.steroidtips.com, pictures werent that good for showing where to inject, now I got on a web site tonight that has pictures of dudes shooting all the different muscles and where... with that I feel more confident again (geez and I thought I was a skinny minnie on some of my muscles/injection sites, the models doing injections on that web site look skinnier then me!)

I also told the wife earlier tonight that I just got some steroids in the mail and that I am going to "do" them, like it or not. Well she got all mad, wouldnt talk to me for a couple hours, then later after she smoked a joint, she was asking me, well how much will you gain, how much can you keep when you quit, will I look like the muscle guys on the cover of muscle magazines? I told her in the same order, probably gain 20 lbs, hope to keep 15 of it if I get my natural testosterone back up to full function quickly at cycle's end, as for looking like muscle guy on cover of magazines, I imagine its possible but had to explain the 2.5 month on, 3 month off cycle and it may take a couple or three cycles to get that far, who knows.... its more of a possibilty "with" steroids then without.

Needless to be said, started out angry, after the joint and talking about it, I ended up getting a sex night I wont soon forget. I had to cry uncle, she wore me out after 2 hours and couple orgasms. I think this means its OK, hehehe.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SooJuiced
    when yourun out of 22g and only have 18G to last you the rest of the week... uhh yeah it stings....
    there is no way in HELL an 18g pin is getting anywhere near my skin...=P damn doode, thats hardcore.

-- cb

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i found out 7 days ago that i >love< injecting and look forward to my daily...=) i'm doing tren outta 23-25g pins. maybe i'll change my mind when i start shooting something like prop or winny...=P

-- cb

VforVendetta is offline New Member
    Granted I just started my first ever cycle but for me the fear of "pain" of the injection wasn't as daunting as the actual process of sticking a needle into my body; I'd wager 99% of ppl go through their whole lives never having to do such a thing...it really is a foreign concept. Anyway, not like I sat there and had to psyche myself out or anything but a zillion thoughts of "am i doing this right? what if I die for some reason? is this needle clean? etc etc" and all the other paranoid nonsense went through my head prior to injection. As far as the pain from the stabbing and the after effects, I've had much worse...squat supersets come to mind.

shootdeep is offline Member
    depends what and where. i don't consider myself a pussy, but i thought winny was pretty uncomfortable.

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

haha thats what im saying

biggen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    the only thing that i feel is the poke of the skin, after that its nothing. suspension did get a little sore for about 2 days but it was worth it. it just felt like you had been hit in the thigh. im doing test enen/prop,test cip,deca300,eq200,and am going to start fina. every day i wake up i hope it is time for another injection. if not im sad.the only thing ill say about size is stay above 20g. i ran out one time and had to use a back-up 20g. and it felt like a toothpick.
    i ran out and used an eighteen, so did my buddy, he passed out. good for him i gave him the shot

realityarts is offline Member
    It doesn't hurt me any at all. I did hit a nerve one time, and that was a bit unpleasant - other than that, no problems.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    AS One famous BB once said "you have to go through the pain period, that is what then causes the muscles then to grow" I used to think he was taliking about the training!!! hehehe

HARPER is offline New Member
    i havent injected yet, but i was wondering if helped to warm the solution before injecting? or does it matter?

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    i look forward to it till it's time...doesn't hurt a bit, just kind of irritating...plus I hate using 25g cause i have no patience...

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i wake up everyday looking forward to injecting. It such a good pain, its painless.

Stryder21 is offline New Member
    The injecting part doesn't hurt at all, the next day my glutes hurt like hell, feels like i got a lump in my asscheak. I gotta lay on my other cheak when I go to sleep. I must be doing something wrong? oh I use 1" needle 23 guage, gonna go pick up some more pins tomorrow and get some 1 1/2" needles, maybe i'm not going deep enough into the muscle or something.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Cant wait to do ED prop injections for 13 weeks! ahhhh kill me now

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes it hurts when you hit a nerve but only for a second or two.I still look forward to it and now jab it in instead of pushing it in.

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    I've used 23 guage in the past and I could feel the prick and it hurt a little and felt wierd when I pushed in slow, you could feel yourself poppong every layer of skin (seemed like layers). Yesterday I used a 25 guage and didn't feel a thing. I wanted to shoot up my whole cycle that day.

If you hate needles check to see if you can use 25 guage with you gear and use it if you can. I didn't feel anything in my glute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information