Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    efiles123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    180

    pre cycle blood work results

    I'm planning on starting my third cycle soon although my bloodwork shows that my liver enzymes and ldl cholesterol are elevated. Ive had elevated enzymes and cholesterol in the past before I ever cycled and recovered to normal levels by modifying my diet and doing lots of cardio. I haven't cycled in 4 years and am anxious to run a 10 week test/tren cycle but im wondering if I should hold off a few more weeks and get more bloodwork or just start cycle and get bloodwork done during cycle to make sure it doesn't get worse.

    pre cycle blood work results-img_0123.jpg
    Last edited by efiles123; 04-20-2017 at 10:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,031
    Everything looks alright apart from what you've mentioned above, your fsh is low but LH looks good. Most of the your lipidd are in the high end of normal so I wouldn't recommend starting a cycle never mind a tren cycle until you've managed to to clean things up. What's your age, height and weight?
    Last edited by Marcus G; 04-21-2017 at 02:55 AM.

  3. #3
    efiles123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Everything looks alright apart from what you've mentioned above, your fsh is low but LH looks good. Most of the your lipidd are in the high end of normal so I wouldn't recommend starting a cycle never mind a tren cycle until you've managed to to clean things up. What's your age, height and weight?
    30 yo
    5'10
    215 lb

  4. #4
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    30 yo
    5'10
    215 lb
    How often and in want quantity do you eat vegetables?

  5. #5
    efiles123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    How often and in want quantity do you eat vegetables?
    Couple times a day I'll eat a bowl of assorted vegetables or some salad

  6. #6
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    Couple times a day I'll eat a bowl of assorted vegetables or some salad
    Frozen vegetables or iceburg lettuce?

  7. #7
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    Liver enzymes will be elevated just from a recent weight training session. The only way my liver enzymes are in the normal range is if I take a couple week layoff before the BW.

  8. #8
    efiles123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Frozen vegetables or iceburg lettuce?
    Frozen, and the salad is not iceberg its romaine

  9. #9
    efiles123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Liver enzymes will be elevated just from a recent weight training session. The only way my liver enzymes are in the normal range is if I take a couple week layoff before the BW.
    Interesting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •