Thread: Supertest 450

Supraman550 is offline New Member

Supertest 450

OK first off wanna start by saying sorry if this is outdated or posted somewhere else, have been looking for answers all night no luck. I'm looking into a cycle 10-12 wks of supertest 450 .5ml twice week, possibly stacking with dbol as a recommendation. This will be first legitimate cycle, have done test cyp 250 cycle in past but no real results.

My questions are what dose of dbol should I be running if any and for what period of time? Have found many different answers all over the net. Second question is on pct and possible in cycle AI. Have read clomid, anastrazole, nolva, and tamoxiphene, all with no real answer on dosage except the clomid and nolva (which I'm trying to locate)

Once again if anything in this post is not acceptable or violates any rules I apologize and will remove. Thank you

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First things first. Do you have any recent bloodwork to see if you've recovered from your previous steroid use ? Dbol dosing is easy. 25-50 mgs daily for 4-6 weeks. Don't go longer than 6. Have you got an AI, hcg , pct and all other ancillaries needed for all potential issues that may arise?

Thread Information