Humbucker is offline New Member

What I Wanted vs. What I Got For My First Cycle

Hi all. I posted something similar in another forum. I am 50 been on trt for two years. 125mg testosterone per week from urologist. What I really wanted was 150mg or 200mg of nandrlone for 10-12 weeks, as I keep reading about how wonderful it is for joints. Well you just can't go down to the QuickieMart and get what you want. What I did have an opportunity to buy and I pounced on it was two 10ml bottles of boldenone undecylenate at 300 mg per ml. Two 10ml bottles of testosterone at 250mg per ml. and 6 weeks of oxandrolone 50 mg per day.
    Keeping strong and moving provides a great deal of relief. As well intentioned as rest is, it can lead to - ow! it hurts to move so I don't move, soon I can't move. Piss on that.
    So start slow. Start cautious. EQ at 300mg per week for 16 weeks.
    I think I will have a testosterone type mill/clinic prescribe me 200mg per week testosterone. That will get me that dose with the estrogen blocker and hcg .
    When over go back to my urologist next year like nothing happened.
    Perhaps finish with the oxandrolone.
    Thoughts and comments welcome.
    Thank You All.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Welcome to the forum!

It's rather pointless to use eq at less than 600mg/week.

You should monitor your hematocrit closely when stacking test, eq and var because they will all raise your blood counts.

Humbucker is offline New Member
    Yes in fact I just had a CBC done and my hematocrit is at 53. Time to donate for sure. In fact I will also have the form for my doctor to write a therapy blood draw prescription to the local blood bank just in case it ever creeps too high to donate that way I am assured of getting a pint out.
    Perhaps I will stick to my trt therapy dose of 125mg a week
    I have heard that eq should be run at 600mg. My reasoning was introducing any compound to your body should make some difference or am I being far too cautious about the eq.

Thread Information