Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Balls shrunk during cycle what do I do?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    I'm never coming off so yall are barking up the wrong tree for advice on this subject. So I know the response will then be why am I on here anyways well if you people actually listened what I basically said was that he should go to see an endocrinologist if he wants to come off completely. Coming off completely however IN MY OPINION WILL LEAD TO DEPRESSION. I am a big believer than once one begins to take steroids that it is a lifelong commitment at least in the sense of being on testosterone for the rest of his life. HCG does suppress natural LH that is true. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that HCG was an ON-CYCLE drug and that Clomid and Nolvadex were PCT drugs. Dr. Michael Scallys power of the pct is the best bet imo but an endocrinologist may disagree SO HE NEEDS TO GO TO AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST.
    Well that's not reality most people who come off are fine and done need trt. hcg is used as hormone replacement instead of or alongside testosterone and the power pct is outdated. Furthermore you will come off at least some point and it won't be pretty.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 05-25-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post

I'm never coming off so yall are barking up the wrong tree for advice on this subject. So I know the response will then be why am I on here anyways well if you people actually listened what I basically said was that he should go to see an endocrinologist if he wants to come off completely. Coming off completely however IN MY OPINION WILL LEAD TO DEPRESSION. I am a big believer than once one begins to take steroids that it is a lifelong commitment at least in the sense of being on testosterone for the rest of his life. HCG does suppress natural LH that is true. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that HCG was an ON-CYCLE drug and that Clomid and Nolvadex were PCT drugs. Dr. Michael Scallys power of the pct is the best bet imo but an endocrinologist may disagree SO HE NEEDS TO GO TO AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST.
    Can I ask you your age and stats?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm blown away reading this thread. The stupidity and lack of knowledge of some is beyond believable.

Any newbies coming to this site be sure you're taking advice from more knowledgeable members on here. We've been doing this for a long time and while we will never know everything we will steer you in the right direction to limit the risks involved. When you don't take our advice and think you know better because you know the "lifestyle" better it's pure B.S.

shsgrizzly is offline New Member
    good news guys I had the doc test my so called steroids that I bought from ANABOLIC -PERFORMANCE.CO and they are fake as hell he said the test came back as flax seed oil WTF. The testosterone results came back as 1500, he said I had naturally high testosterone because the normal for my age is 1200.He said I have good genetics but the down side is I will have bad acene which can be treated with medication and stretch marks if I continue lifting hard.He said I did the placebo effect which means I thought I was doing steroids so I worked harder than I normally would.Basically tricked my body into working harder.In conclusion the gear that I was buying was bunk and I was natty the whole time,the strength gain came from my naturally high testosterone and because of my age of the perfect time to grow.I am glad I am natty but pissed I threw money down the drain to bunk sources.Do they have sources one here that are legit because when my natural testosterone drops I will want steroids

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shsgrizzly View Post
    good news guys I had the doc test my so called steroids that I bought from ANABOLIC-PERFORMANCE.CO and they are fake as hell he said the test came back as flax seed oil WTF. The testosterone results came back as 1500, he said I had naturally high testosterone because the normal for my age is 1200.He said I have good genetics but the down side is I will have bad acene which can be treated with medication and stretch marks if I continue lifting hard.He said I did the placebo effect which means I thought I was doing steroids so I worked harder than I normally would.Basically tricked my body into working harder.In conclusion the gear that I was buying was bunk and I was natty the whole time,the strength gain came from my naturally high testosterone and because of my age of the perfect time to grow.I am glad I am natty but pissed I threw money down the drain to bunk sources.Do they have sources one here that are legit because when my natural testosterone drops I will want steroids
    I highly doubt your balls shrunk due to bunk gear... like, no way... No placebo on ball shrinking.
    geezuschrist likes this.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shsgrizzly View Post
    good news guys I had the doc test my so called steroids that I bought from ANABOLIC-PERFORMANCE.CO and they are fake as hell he said the test came back as flax seed oil WTF. The testosterone results came back as 1500, he said I had naturally high testosterone because the normal for my age is 1200.He said I have good genetics but the down side is I will have bad acene which can be treated with medication and stretch marks if I continue lifting hard.He said I did the placebo effect which means I thought I was doing steroids so I worked harder than I normally would.Basically tricked my body into working harder.In conclusion the gear that I was buying was bunk and I was natty the whole time,the strength gain came from my naturally high testosterone and because of my age of the perfect time to grow.I am glad I am natty but pissed I threw money down the drain to bunk sources.Do they have sources one here that are legit because when my natural testosterone drops I will want steroids
    Buddy did you learn nothing from all this? If they really were fake than say hell yeah and move on and don't touch them. The fact you're still asking where to get stuff blows me away.

Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    Buddy did you learn nothing from all this? If they really were fake than say hell yeah and move on and don't touch them. The fact you're still asking where to get stuff blows me away.
    I'll stay away until my test gets low from age

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    I highly doubt your balls shrunk due to bunk gear... like, no way... No placebo on ball shrinking.
    I argued that with the doc but he said everything looked fine but he did say he coudnt test the oral dbal as it is too expensive to test it.his lab guy said it's still most likely fake as the vials were fake and they came from the same company as the dbal

One last thing before I go,how would you go about it if you had a disability ?
    I was told by a cerebral palsy powerlifter who had been training since age 13 and is now 26 that he couldn't. Ever get my his legs to grow and mine probably wouldn't grow either.I don't want people to think I skipped leg day.I just wanted my legs to grow and to conquer my disability.
    I guess I'll try and be natty till my test gets low from old age. But is it bad that I wanted to be sponsored and have my face on Google as the kid that beat cerebral palsy? I mean I do any thing to meet my dream be like internet famous and that's why I tried to do steroids .its all about your dream and goals in life and for me it was to meet them even if it meant sacrificing a bit of my health,which now I guess sounds pretty stupid.I guess I should be greatful but I feel empty knowing they were bunk gear.I am glad I was told. It was bunk so I quit wasting money but I relied on me believing that they were real and the gains were because of them.i feel lost I guess and don't know what to do

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Keep eating, keep training, keep growing. AAS Is not the engine here, your determination and willpower Is. You will do fine without It, keep reminding yourself of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information