Steveo4683 is offline New Member

Intro an help please guys

Been checking this forum out for ages an certainly some invaluable advice now its time for me to see if i can get some help.

Im 31 6'2 and 115kg. Currently 25% bf (dexa body comp today)

I have done 4 previously. I have also competed competitively and placed so know the hard yards when it comes to diet and training.

I had a awesome trainer who helped me with all this stuff but unfortunatley his moved over seas.

Im pretty clued up about nutrition i like to think. I do have some diploma quals in advanced sports nutrition etc but not specific

So im thinking the following and open to sensible alternates or mofifications. End goal is to add some LBM and reduce BF. Thinking training will be 6 days a week with around 3000cal per day. Thoughts on the cal? Macro breakdown?

looks like this

Weeks 1-12

blend P,C,E 2 mil per week
    (Prop 25mg - cyp 187mg - enan 188mg all per 1 mil)

Tren blend E,A,Hex 2ml per week
    (Ace 50 - enan 50 - hex 50) all per mil

Var or stan 50 ed for 12 weeks (which one?)

Adex .5 ed

Weeks 12-16

blend 200/mil 3mil week
    (Prope 50 - ace 75 - mas p 75) all per mil

Post have normal , anything else?
    Apprechiate thoughts, if i could benefit from something else let me know. I have access to everything possible.

Thanks in advance guys
    Apolagies wouldnt me post because im new trying to filter out all associated words haha

I figured it was the at sign haha maybe make a.bit more sense now

Been checking this forum out for ages an certainly some invaluable advice now its time for me to see if i can get some help.

Im 31 6'2 and 115kg. Currently 22% bf (dexa body comp today)

I have done 4 cycles previously over the last few years including tren mast etc. I have also competed competitively and placed so know the hard yards when it comes to diet and training.

I had a kick ass trainer who helped me with all this stuff but unfortunatley his moved over seas.

Im pretty clued up about nutrition i like to think. I do have some diploma quals in advanced sports nutrition etc but no specific to gear.

So im thinking the following cycle and open to sensible alternates or mofifications. End goal is to add some LBM and reduce BF. Thinking training will be 6 days a week with around 3000cal per day. Thoughts on the cal? Macro breakdown?

Cycle looks like this

Weeks 1-12

Test blend P,C,E 2ml per week
    (Prop 25mg - cyp 187mg - enan 188mg all per ml)

(Ace 50mg - enan 50mg - hex 50mg) all per ml

Anavar or stan 50mg ed for 12 weeks (which one?)

Arimidex .5 ed

Weeks 12-16

blend test,tren,mast 200mg/ml 3ml week
    (Prop 50mg - tren ace 75mg - mast p 75mg) all per ml

Pct have nolva and clomid, anything else?
    Apprechiate thoughts, if i could benefit from something else let me know. I have access to everything possible.

Thanks in advance guys

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo4683 View Post
    I figured it was the at sign haha maybe make a.bit more sense now

Im 31 6'2 and 115kg. Currently 22% bf (dexa body comp today)

I have done 4 cycles previously over the last few years including tren mast etc. I have also competed competitively and placed so know the hard yards when it comes to diet and training.

I had a kick ass trainer who helped me with all this stuff but unfortunatley his moved over seas.

Im pretty clued up about nutrition i like to think. I do have some diploma quals in advanced sports nutrition etc but no specific to gear.

So im thinking the following cycle and open to sensible alternates or mofifications. End goal is to add some LBM and reduce BF. Thinking training will be 6 days a week with around 3000cal per day. Thoughts on the cal? Macro breakdown? I calculated your TDEE at 3,250cal per day so 3000cal per day is fine. If you want to cut, I would break down the macros to: Protein 50%, Carbs 30%, Fats 20%. Better yet, you should carb cycle throughout your AAS cycle.

Cycle looks like this

Weeks 1-12

Test blend P,C,E 2ml per week
    (Prop 25mg - cyp 187mg - enan 188mg all per ml)

(Ace 50mg - enan 50mg - hex 50mg) all per ml

Anavar or stan 50mg ed for 12 weeks (which one?)

Arimidex .5 ed

Weeks 12-16

blend test,tren,mast 200mg/ml 3ml week
    (Prop 50mg - tren ace 75mg - mast p 75mg) all per ml

Pct have nolva and clomid, anything else?

Thanks in advance guys
    I would pick an ester and stick with it. For a cutting cycle, I would recommend a short ester like Prop. If you have a blend and can't pick an ester, that's fine too. Your cycle is too complex. Run 1ml/wk (400mg/wk) of Test blend and 1ml/wk (200mg/wk) of Tren for 12 weeks. Save everything else for another cycle. Run Arimadex .25mg/eod and if you feel sensitive nipples, run .25mg/ed. You need to run HCG (250iu twice per week) and Cabergoline (.25mg twice per week) during your cycle. Have Nolvadex and Clomid ready for PCT.

The success of your cutting cycle will depend on your diet and training (including cardio). The gear will just help you maximize your diet/training.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would pick an ester and stick with it. For a cutting cycle, I would recommend a short ester like Prop. If you have a blend and can't pick an ester, that's fine too. Your cycle is too complex. Run 1ml/wk (400mg/wk) of Test blend and 1ml/wk (200mg/wk) of Tren for 12 weeks. Save everything else for another cycle. Run Arimadex .25mg/eod and if you feel sensitive nipples, run .25mg/ed. You need to run HCG (250iu twice per week) and Cabergoline (.25mg twice per week) during your cycle. Have Nolvadex and Clomid ready for PCT.

The success of your cutting cycle will depend on your diet and training (including cardio). The gear will just help you maximize your diet/training.

Thanks for that bro makes sense an agree less complicated. You think drop the oral altogether?

Also you say Run 1ml/wk (400mg/wk) of Test blend and 1ml/wk (200mg/wk) of Tren for 12 weeks

If i went with them blends how would that look in terms of timings ?
    Tues .5 test blend and .5 tren
    Friday .5 test blend .5 tren
    Is that what you mean?

What's the caber for? Never used that in any cycle so far. I can get it so no dramas though

Thanks again man

Sorry scotch guard
    Just noticed also you say run tren at 1ml week at 200mg week.
    Is that with a seperate tren enanthate or running the blend of tren i have with A E and Hex at 150mg week?

Thread Information