GetBiggg is offline Associate Member

First Injectable Cycle! (sorry.. but yes.. another one) and hello all

Hey everyone, I've been lurkin around here reading for 6 months now, so i've done my homework. But I just want some thoughts from you folks on my first injectable cycle. I've done Dbol before for 6 weeks at 25mg's ED, and got some pretty good results.
    Here is what i want to do.

Deca 200mg's EW weeks 1-10
    Test 400mg week, 200 Inject on Monay, 200 Inject on Friday weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg ED weeks 5-10
    Novla 10mg ED and Clomid after the cycle is over

any thoughts are much appreciated!!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    What does your stats look like bro? That's a decent cycle IMO. I would bump the deca up to 300mg/wk and shoot both the deca and test on mon and thurs. Also, I would run nolva at 20mg ED for PCT along with clomid. If you are running test enan, then make sure to run the test one week longer than the deca to line up PCT right. Good luck bro.

hmm sorry I guess I erred there... I plan on Running Test E. i'm 5'11 185 with low body fat, don't know the exact percentage... havn't had that checked since highschool wrestling!
    So if I run deca at 300mg/wk then I would do 150mg Deca along with 200mgTestE every mon // thurs?
    and you're saying I should run 11 weeks of Test E and then start my PCT if I understand that correctly. And are you suggesting I run 20mg Novla ED and clomid throughout the whole cycle or just during the PCT phase? As of right now I plan on 10MG ED novla, and only run clomid during PCT.

jeez hope that's not too confusing... I think I might have confused myself... haha..
    but thanks for the help bros

Let's see if I can answer those lol.

1) Run the deca at 300mg/wk and test enan at 400mg/wk splitting the doses up on mon and thurs (so yes, 150g of deca and 200mg of test enan on mon and thurs)

2) Run the deca wks 1-10 and run the test enan wks 1-11, then start PCT two weeks after your least enan injection

3) Run 10mg of nolva ED throughout your cycle up until PCT. Once you start PCT, keep taking the nolva but bump it up to 20mg ED for the 3 weeks along with your clomid

Hope that helps you out a little bro. Good luck.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would do what getpumped said but run the winny 8-13 and start PCT next day from last winny.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i would do what getpumped said but run the winny 8-13 and start PCT next day from last winny.
    Yes you are correct bodymechanic. I didn't even see the winny in his cycle. So yah bro, run it like this:

wks 1-10 deca 300mg/wk
    wks 1-11 test enan 400mg/wk
    wks 8-13 winny 50mg ED
    Start PCT one day after last winny shot/pill

you guys both rock, thanks for the help bros...
    i'm glad I got this all down now.. thanks again!

Thread Information