jucyj is offline New Member

humatrope got it will take it need info

I am 22 years old i started out young working out. I was alot less motivated back then because of things that were not important to me being fit feeling good looking good and people knowing you look good like girls women etc anyway i have took all sorts of steroids sten,sus,deca ,whinny,more,whinny(i like that one its my favorite)cyp,A-bombs,propsuspion,on the other end fakes none fake(a steroid but not what u thought u were getting)like I said u name it i done it or atleast can do it I am 5;10 247 pounds 14.6% currently on dec,whinny,fina got clen if i need it I am trying to get leaner it seems like i can gain easy but cant lose it easy I just got humatrope lilly also some otc bullshit hgh thats supposed to help boost your own growth hormone anyway growth is easy to get 4 me right now i have 10 5mg15i.u a total of 150i.u i am not cluless but need more input like should i stay off 4 a month or so before i start growth even though it does not effect me in the same way or lets just say 2i.u every night before bedtime 5on 2 off or 6 on 1 off taking with test i hate test will it make me look like a fucking waterbufflo strong as hell cause i dont want that i am plenty strong just want to be more defined you know i know i am what i eat but thats my weak point ofcourse maybe not 4 some people but 4 me that gets me just anyone who knows what they r talking about can u give me some good info and please dont waste my time because i will know if u know what u are talking about and none of that medical terms unless you got to use i understand both so whatever well thanks sorry bout the run on sentence i am not good at this typ shit or 4 me its sweat and peck peck peck ha ha ha oh yeah if i got to spend more to get what i want then so be it ofcourse i dont have that tree in my back yard that grows money

BDTR is offline Retired
    Holy run on sentence batman!

Not sure if i pulled the right question out of there because it was hard to read, but start the GH whenever you want. You'll get the best effects stacked with AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Holy run on sentence batman!

Not sure if i pulled the right question out of there because it was hard to read, but start the GH whenever you want. You'll get the best effects stacked with AAS.
    ok so how much say 2 morrow 4 12 weeks 2 i.u every day 6 on 1 off or what take it with what i am on now i heard that i should only take it with t3 insulin test ---not whinny dec fina that shit more info man come on bro what cha know schools in session

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I know people who are on it without slin and look amazing. I am only in my 1st month of it so I cannot comment on my results yet. I am doing 2iu's ED for 6 months. The key is, the longer your on, the better. Like BDTR said, It's best run with some AS, Like TEST.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, I know people who are on it without slin and look amazing. I am only in my 1st month of it so I cannot comment on my results yet. I am doing 2iu's ED for 6 months. The key is, the longer your on, the better. Like BDTR said, It's best run with some AS, Like TEST.
    so i have been on deca ,whinny,fina for 8 weeks going on 9 slowly tappering down should i go ahead and start and then when i get some test do that also or what remember i am trying to look leaner also you been on a month have you seen anything at all like loss in bodyfat at injection site or just nothing at all cause i would hope in the first month i can notice something or maybe not even me maybe someone else you know thanks for your input man

The Butcher is offline Member
    Bro, throw a period in your sentences every so often so I can tell what in the hell you are saying. Wow.

Thread Information