millertyme is offline New Member

Building 2nd Cycle ......Suggestions?

Alright....I'd like to start off saying I love this website! I've been reading for about a year now and I just love soaking in all this info. I just finished up my first cycle 10 wks. 250 mg. of Sust and I've kept 12 lbs. I loved it and I can't wait for the next one. But here's my problem. I want to bulk up, but since I'm a college athlete, I don't want to use deca cause of the chance of getting tested. So here is what I'm looking at for my next cycle:
    1-10 250mg/wk Sust.
    1-4 35mg/ed. Dbol
    6-12 75mg/eod Tren
    Nolva and Clomid
    I was thinking of maybe swaping Dbol for some EQ, but for right now I think I'm gonna stick with the Dbol. Any help is appreciated! Thanx

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    personally, id bump the sust to 500 a week and drop the dbol to 30mg a day....

Governor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    personally, id bump the sust to 500 a week and drop the dbol to 30mg a day....

Agreed.

Gettinbig2 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. Here's a follow up question though.... with the sust, should I shoot twice a week, 250 mgs. each shot, or should i split it up eod to allow the prop to kick in?

That was my reply earlier while my boy was on my comp. But I have heard different about splitting it up. How should I divide the shots into eod? How much should I load in each pin?

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    you say ur a college athlete but u dont really say what sport. Ive ran track in highschool and also in college and have friends who play D1 football. Ive never tried tren but as for dbol i hated for running purposes, id get too pumped and the water retention slowed me down, id this happens to be during a time when ur doing a lot of running make sure u use ldex.

As for the tren ive heard many people say it has a negative effect on red blood cell production if its offseason then id say definitly use it offseason but also know how long tren or EQ stays in ur system(5-6monthes detectable).

If testing is an issue stick with suspension, prop and other fast acting roids. If its offseason and theres a very slim chance of being tested enjoy the tren or EQ.

also im not a big fan of sust but rather Enanthate . But if ur set on using sust ive gotten great results injecting twice a week but if also seen graphs of much more stable blood concentrations when injected EOD

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    1-10 583 mg/wk Sust. (250mg E3D)
    1-4 35 mg/ed. Dbol
    7-13 50mg/ed Tren

I play NAIA football and my next cycle will be during the offseason. The chances of me getting tested are very slim, but I'd still rather stay with the 5-6 month range of roids like sust or tren and not deca . I got great results off my first cycle and I figured why not double it. The only enanthate I can get is QV and I'd much rather use human than vet....thats just my choice. But all in all, we won't be doing much training during the offseason, a little running after workouts, but thats it, no heavy running.

if your going to run the sust,dbol ,tren . then personally id run what billy suggested. The only thing id change which is only my preference is id run the tren 100mg EOD, im just not a big fan of ED injections but hey its better to run tren ED but i just dont see that much of a difference.

Also what type of dbol are u running? Dbol blows me up fast just from 20mg ED, wait now that i think about it...what are ur stats?? Also, make sure u have an anti-estrogen in there or at least within arms reach.

I'm 6'3'' 230.
    I haven't planned on doing ed injections with the tren . I'm plannin on 75mg eod. I'm gonna have nolvadex and clomid on hand. Now that you mention that.... what dosage should I use with the nolva? When I did the sust, the only real problem I had was hair loss. Since I'm predisposed to being bald anyway....(Thanks to my dad!) I got some itchy nipples a few times, but not seriously enough to get worried.

Colossus is offline New Member
    i also am a college athlete.. i ran d-bol for 4 weeks @ 30mg/day and blew up.. went from 275 to 294 in the 4 weeks, killed my speed, so if ya wanna keep ur speed, which im guessin since ur 230, u would, i wouldnt run the d-bol this close to fb season...

well colossus, right now I'm just trying to get a good idea of the gear I need to gather for my next cycle. I've decided not to cycle during the season since I've put on 12 good pounds. This next cycle is gonna be for after season. Right now I run a 4.6 while at 230. So what I want from this next cycle is just to get bigger and look better....nothing wrong with that right!?!? lol

And Billy, I was just wondering if that 583 mg/wk is a type-o. And if I do 250mg e3d. I'm gonna need more than 20 vials. I'm thinking it should be around 24.

im not billy but no the 583mg/wk is not a typo its just a basic proportion 7/3 (250) = 583. And yes if ur buying the individual amps ur gonna need to buy 24

Thanks bro.....and you say to inject every 3 days right? Will that allow still allow the prop to kick in, as compared to injecting eod?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    personally, I ran sust @ 750mgs/week, injected every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (I think this makes it much easier, 1CC 3 x a week). Worked very well for me, gained 23 lbs while on that for 9 weeks and dbol @ 30mgs 1-4.

Well I don't want to do 750mgs/wk yet. It will only be my 2nd cycle. So thats why I'm only gonna do 500mgs/wk, but I just don't know how to split it up. I was thinking maybe .5cc/eod to allow the prop to properly work and the dbols to help jump start.

why are u so concerned about the prop kicking in?? ive never really noticed the prop kicking in. I get better results when i frontload.(although i definitly feel better when i use sust at least twice a week) and if ur running the dbol ull notice results in a week. what type of dbol are u running?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by gotgame83
    im not billy but no the 583mg/wk is not a typo its just a basic proportion 7/3 (250) = 583. And yes if ur buying the individual amps ur gonna need to buy 24
    Math rules

Nolva alone, Id suggest 20mg ED.

Thread Information