Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roid Rage?!?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    OK heres what you do. Tell her to come over to get the rest of her things or some other excuss to get her over. Plan it perfectly and have your new girlfriend there giving you ......... well you know. Shit 2 things can happen that you want. She gets pissed and runs out "revenge" or hell she might even see the error of her ways and hope on in. 8) gotta keep the mood light around here.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    I gotcha Nate, I could care less about the guy... it's her that makes me mad.. i think/hoping it was just a 24hr. phase. Haha! Don't worry bros, I think I'm gonna be ok. I've had time to relax today and not think about shit. So I believe I'm good for the time being anyway. I'm gonna print this shit out you guys are telling me and carry it around with me To remind me not to do anything irrational. This shit has really helped. What do I owe ya Doc AR?

TBull

sfa2121 is offline New Member
    tbull,

I can definitely sympathize with your dilemna. Although luckily enough I dont have to go through seeing the ex and the new guy where i work out. I was married for a little over a year and found out that my wife was having an affair. To say that it kicked my ass would be a collossal understatement.
    Thank god i wasnt on any test at the time, I was just my usual slightly psycho self or there probably would have been a double homicide.lol. At one point i found myself driving to this guys house with an aluminum softball bat but tunred around once i got there.
    The point of my story is I divorced her and now all the things i wanted to do when i was married i can do now. NO chick is worth you getting yourself arrested. I can talk to and hang out with any girl i want and no one breaks my grapes about it. Being the single guy is much better than being with a cheater. You are better then that

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information