D.L. Abbot is offline New Member

prop to kickstart cycle???

Heres my planned cycle:

500mg/wk Test enan. (wks 1-12)

300mg/wk Deca (wks 1-12)

50mg/day Winstrol (wks 10-14)

Then of course nolva and clomid ran throughout and clomid for post cycle recovery.....My question is can i run prop the first 4 or 5 weeks @200mg/eod to kickstart the cycle?? Would this be a good idea??

thanks

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.L. Abbot
    Heres my planned cycle:

500mg/wk Test enan. (wks 1-12)

300mg/wk Deca (wks 1-12)

50mg/day Winstrol (wks 10-14)

Then of course nolva and clomid ran throughout and clomid for post cycle recovery.....My question is can i run prop the first 4 or 5 weeks @200mg/eod to kickstart the cycle?? Would this be a good idea??

thanks
    Yes, you can (I'd use dbol to kick start, though - IMO - more effective and very complementary)

Also, I don't think you need running both clomid and nolva through out the cycle. (nolva alone is enough) - But, use clomid for PCT, starting week 15 ----- 300/100/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Yes, you can (I'd use dbol to kick start, though - IMO - more effective and very complementary)

Also, I don't think you need running both clomid and nolva through out the cycle. (nolva alone is enough) - But, use clomid for PCT, starting week 15 ----- 300/100/50.

Yeah i didn't mean to write that I was taking clomid and nolva throughout the cycle........But i will probably run liquidex @.5mg/eod and have nolva on hand in case any symptoms occur............And I would love to use Dbol but prop is all i have right now and im ready to start

Quote Originally Posted by D.L. Abbot
    Yeah i didn't mean to write that I was taking clomid and nolva throughout the cycle........But i will probably run liquidex @.5mg/eod and have nolva on hand in case any symptoms occur............And I would love to use Dbol but prop is all i have right now and im ready to start
    Sounds good,

Hope you're not acne prone - because of the test fluctuation - just in case, might want to reduce the dose of prop by week 4.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    not meaning to hijack this thread, but why do you think dbol is 'more effective' than prop? gaining 10 pounds of water over 4 weeks isn't my idea of kick starting a cycle. plus, the discomfort of cottonmouth and insane lower back pumps and tweaks are just not for me.

given the option to run dbol or prop to start, i will take prop any day.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    not meaning to hijack this thread, but why do you think dbol is 'more effective' than prop? gaining 10 pounds of water over 4 weeks isn't my idea of kick starting a cycle. plus, the discomfort of cottonmouth and insane lower back pumps and tweaks are just not for me.

No your not intervening on this thread, that is a question i would like to know the answer to..........I was going to always go with prop i just needed to make sure that it was a good idea to jumpstart it with.....

thanks bros

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I like to start and end with prop.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    My vote is for the prop. ALso, extend the enanthate 1 week longer than the deca so the half lives match

Quote Originally Posted by daem

This is my reasoning for Dbol being a more effectinve kick starter than Prop for a Test E based cycle. (over 8 weeks)

We've discussed in the past few days (great study posted by bask8case - http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63345 ), that effectiveness of an AS diminishes after 2 months (8 weeks) - to avoid that you could either increase the intake of AS or swicth to an AS that affects the receptors differently.

Test Prop and Test Enan - affect receptors the same way, thus are the same AS for this purpose.

By having prop as a starter for enan - your test receptors activated and get "adapted" to test levels immediately vs. 2 weeks if used test E only. As a result, the effectiveness of Test E shortens by 2 weeks (since the receptor began to adapt to test 2 weeks earlier) ---- that implies (using the above study) - in order for your cycle to be effective you will have to increase the dosage of Test E 6 weeks into the cycle.

Having dbol as a kick starter - gives you the exact opposite effect. Your system doesn't get adapted to test till much later on, sice dbol "dominates" it. As a result, your entire 12 week cycle of test e is effectifve with one dosage.

Having test prop as a kick starter for a short cycle (6 to 8 weeks) makes sence. However, for a longer - dbol is a more effective alternatimve.

IMO

Jay
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-02-2003 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    I like to start and end with prop.
    Ending with prop is a good way to keep your test levels steady up to PCT - thus, making your PCT more productive (keeping more muscle)

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I think its a case of each to their own. I've done prop and Dbol to kick start and the that feeling of lower back pain ain't a problem - just ride it!
    That should only be around for a week or so!
    I'm doing dbol at the moment leading up to a comp just to give me an extra kick, along side Prop 100mg e/d and Test susp before training session.

The pumps are great - I've gone through them now!

Thread Information