Thread: first cycle

Ice Man 41 is offline New Member

first cycle

Hey guys-

I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a first cycle. As for now I will be running the following:

Week 1-5..d-bol..25mg/day
    Week 1-10..sus(omnadren 250)...500mg/week
    week 13- end of bottle....nolvadex ... 20mg/dayNolvadex

tell me what you guys think about it and if you have any better suggestions for a first cycle that would be great.

Stats-..6'1" 175lbs..19 years old....college hockey player..been lifting for about 4 years....looking to put on about 10-20lbs.

thanks.

"Every minute you don't train, somebody is out there getting bigger, stronger, and faster then you are."

any suggestions guys?

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    As For Your Age, I Really Dont Think Anyone Will Give You Suggestion For A Good Cylce.. They Will Most Likely Tell You That Your Natural Test Is Going To Help You Out .. And That A.s Should Not Be Taken Till After 21...read On The Educational Forms And You'll See My Point

i understand that was going to happen. If anyone can give me some edvice that would be great..regradless of my age its up to me and im just looking for advice on a cycle

BDTR is offline Retired

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    You saud it all bdtr.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    IceMan we have the exact same stats...EXACT. Age and everything. Dude, I'm also on my first cycle and I get the same shit every time I ask a fuckin question... I'm not goin to listin do any body tell me how to live my life and it's not even like I'm goin to quit cuz they say so. It would be much more productive to give a cycle suggestion than to tell you your to young.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Maybe because there are people here who have already lived these experience and made the same mistakes as others are going to make. Learn from other peoples experiences and mistakes so you don't have to make them yourself.

that thread link is for a kid who isn't even done growing... thats a different story altogeather.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    IceMan we have the exact same stats...EXACT. Age and everything. Dude, I'm also on my first cycle and I get the same shit every time I ask a fuckin question... I'm not goin to listin do any body tell me how to live my life and it's not even like I'm goin to quit cuz they say so. It would be much more productive to give a cycle suggestion than to tell you your to young.
    That is quite possibly the smartest thing I've ever heard. I'm glad you've realized the follies of listening to other people...that's a fool's game if you ask me.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Time and again we get threads written by people under the age of 21 asking about cycles, and time and again we give the same advice.....don't do it.

These guys are going to do it regardless of whether we advise them seriously against it, or not. On the flip side of what bdtr said (and I don't think he's wrong by the way), maybe we should be advising them on the safest way we know how of taking AAS's, which would minimize any real danger these drugs could have on their systems.

So with that....young'un, on top of being too young to take steroids , I'd suggest you don't do too much of whatever it is you're gonna take. If you're gonna take Test, then do 10 wks of 500mgs Enth with anti-E's, and please, please, please don't forget your Clomid pct. Personally, I'd go even lighter and do 10 wks of 400mgs Primo.

I will get flamed for giving advice to you, however, you're gonna do it anyway, so do it right.

Cya

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ice I Meant No Flame To Your Question On A.s Cycle, I Posted A Question Too And All I Got Was To Do More Research...well I Took That Advice And Have Been Craming Myself With Info Ever Since...i Agree With Nickel, Remember To Add Clomid , Thier Is A Great Thread In The Educational Forum Which Advises When To Start Pct Depending On What A.s You Decide To Take...anyway Good Luck

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    so let me get this straight...

if i tell you to inject yourself with some drugs you'll
    listen to me, but if i tell you to wait a few years then you dont care what i have to say????

best reason why to wait yet!!!!

Not necessarily listen, but definitly take into consideration

Thread Information