musclehed275 is offline Junior Member

abscess filled back up!!!

hi bros....I posted the other day, telling you guys about my abscees, and that i am a week out, etc......well, my abscess filled right back up yesterday! I thought, shit, what to do now! So, I went back to the doc, told him my delima, and asked him to go ahead and open it, and pack it now, and i should be ok for saturdays show! he agreed, cut it, stuck one of those vacum hoses in it, and sucked all the crap out!!! man, that shit hurt like hell!!!! He packed it with guaze, the good thing is, all the redness, and pufiness went away! the shoulder looks normal, even with the quaze in it! So, i go back everyday, to have the thing re-packed, he said by saturday it should only have a small amount of guaze in it, and i can just put a small patch over it, and hit the stage! I went to the gym, right after having it drained, i was training arms, and a ton of blood started running down my arm, staining my cover up shirt! LOL Everyone telling me Im nuts! LOL But the thing actually feels better than it has in 3 weeks! Im not taking the anti biotics though! Dont want to chance them smoothing me out!!! Ill keep you posted on how i do in my show fellas!!

sssolidnesss is offline New Member
    I have heard that "OSHA ROOTS EXTRACT" can be a natural and safe replacement for anti biotics. You may want to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by musclehed275
    hi bros....I posted the other day, telling you guys about my abscees, and that i am a week out, etc......well, my abscess filled right back up yesterday! I thought, shit, what to do now! So, I went back to the doc, told him my delima, and asked him to go ahead and open it, and pack it now, and i should be ok for saturdays show! he agreed, cut it, stuck one of those vacum hoses in it, and sucked all the crap out!!! man, that shit hurt like hell!!!! He packed it with guaze, the good thing is, all the redness, and pufiness went away! the shoulder looks normal, even with the quaze in it! So, i go back everyday, to have the thing re-packed, he said by saturday it should only have a small amount of guaze in it, and i can just put a small patch over it, and hit the stage! I went to the gym, right after having it drained, i was training arms, and a ton of blood started running down my arm, staining my cover up shirt! LOL Everyone telling me Im nuts! LOL But the thing actually feels better than it has in 3 weeks! Im not taking the anti biotics though! Dont want to chance them smoothing me out!!! Ill keep you posted on how i do in my show fellas!!
    Last edited by sssolidnesss; 08-13-2003 at 10:13 AM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    man thats dedication - stupidity - but dedicated stupidity

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Lofl!!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    man thats dedication - stupidity - but dedicated stupidity
    EXACTLY!!!

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yOur hard man. Good luck

Thread Information