TheGame826 is offline Member

planning 1st cycle... still planning

Thinking about starting a cycle in a month or so. From what ive been reading it seems best to just stick with an entire test cycle since it would be my first. But i was wondering if I should just try a sust cycle with something else. Or just sust alone?

stats:
    age 19
    lifting experience bout 5 years
    weight 165
    height bout 6'1

and guys ive been on these boards long enough to know im probably going to get shot down for thinking bout doing a cycle at age 19 but like i said im just planning it out. nothing has been purchased yet.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    since you are just planning and kicking the tires..... I would say wait at least another year. Looking at your stats I think you have more room to grow. Get your diet in check and start eatting more and you will see growth.

Now to your question. A test cycle is great for your first cycle and I would stick to long acting esters like cyp or enan. You will not have to worry about injecting yourself ED or at least EOD for 10 weeks

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    is there any reason why NOT to wait. Do you need to get a jump on anyone? I would wait another year like mud said but if you do decide to do it now stick with enan or cyp.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    True dat. I weighed that much when I first started but I am 5'8. I started at 140 so I got to what I considered a hump before I took the plunge. I think you should gain some more weight before you hit up the aas because you still have a lot of room to grow. My 2 cents

Thread Information