Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44

    My Breakthrough cycle

    Ok guys here goes.
    Stats:
    I am 6'1.5" I weigh 220 lbs. My body fat is roughly 12-14%.
    I will be 22 at the time I run this cycle.
    Cycle experience:
    One cycle EQ with d-bol jumpstart
    Prop only 6 wks
    Fina and Prop 6 wks


    Problems-
    1. I lost everything off the first two cycles and all size and a little strength off the third. I used the clomid treatment 150 for 5 days 100 for 5 days 50 for 5 days. But I still lost it all. I was thinking Kyno might help me coming off for this next cycle
    2. I have and will be drug tested. I am a college football player and will be tested between August and November next year. I also get ested for rec drugs but that should be no concern correct?>>But this cycle esters have to be considered.

    I'm looking to start this cycle in January upon returning from Christmas break.

    Goals-
    By August I need to be over 250 lbs. Some fat is fine with me as long as I stay under 20%.
    I am looking for great gains in strength as well.


    Please help me out guys. MY diet is finally in order(we've got training table now, since they cut mens swimming we can afford it) but that alone will not get me over my plateau. I had a seperated shoulder fall 2002 and that was one of the reasons I lost alot of my gains.
    I will accept any advice you guys can give me. I am not close minded and want to succeed so bad that I need help. I tried to do it without asking questions just based on reading things in the past. But that didn't work for me.

    Thank you guys so much. I need your help bad.

  2. #2
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    you are going to have a hard time getting up to 250 with the compounds that will allow you to pass your drug test 6-8 months after you complete a cycle.

    i don't have much advice other than to use winstrol and test suspension. anything else could and most likely will show. if you once were larger, muscle memory/size should return if you fuel your body properly.

  3. #3
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    I'm not really sure how u can say that, I mean before my shoulder injury I was 236. So I should be able to get 10-15 lbs back and my diet should be good, so your saying that there is nothing I can do to gain that much weight? I see guys here gain that much natural every year.


    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    you are going to have a hard time getting up to 250 with the compounds that will allow you to pass your drug test 6-8 months after you complete a cycle.

    i don't have much advice other than to use winstrol and test suspension. anything else could and most likely will show. if you once were larger, muscle memory/size should return if you fuel your body properly.

  4. #4
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    I think you lost from your first cycle because you ran the clomid too short a time. You should run it for 3 weeks minimum.

  5. #5
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I think you lost from your first cycle because you ran the clomid too short a time. You should run it for 3 weeks minimum.
    yeah...your PCT is way off.

    clomid looks like this:
    day 1-300mg
    day 2-11-100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

    and this is extended another week if you're using something containing a deconate ester (ie deca , sust)

    you should also run nolva post cycle too...

    how did you lose everything after your cycles??? did you stop training and eating? or was it cycle 3x then injury?

    FYI, even with an injured shoulder, you should have continued training certain body parts (ie legs, light training on uninjured side, streaching, etc)...this would have helped to minimize your loss.

  6. #6
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    I had gotten up to my maximum weight after doing all the cycles the previous year and a half, then I seperated my shoulder in season. I took no time off from football and I could only do machine lifting on my legs and work my other arm a little. But I got so beat down throughout the season that I lost everything. Then I had some nerve damage from no time off so I had massive PT for 5 wks before I could really train after the season.
    Aslo about the clomid- I used the liquid form from a website, should I use the tabs so that I know its good, or am I ok?


    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    yeah...your PCT is way off.

    clomid looks like this:
    day 1-300mg
    day 2-11-100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

    and this is extended another week if you're using something containing a deconate ester (ie deca , sust)

    you should also run nolva post cycle too...

    how did you lose everything after your cycles??? did you stop training and eating? or was it cycle 3x then injury?

    FYI, even with an injured shoulder, you should have continued training certain body parts (ie legs, light training on uninjured side, streaching, etc)...this would have helped to minimize your loss.

  7. #7
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Liquid is ok but i prefer the tabs as they have no bad taste and are easier to manage.

  8. #8
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    tabs and liquid will give you the same effect. you take them both at the same dosages, for the same peroid of time.

    the liquid form from "a website" is the only type i use

  9. #9
    GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    44
    This is a bump.
    I'm really hoping someone can give me solid cycle advice. I know there are lots of people that cycle who need to be contious of drug test-so please help me out.
    thx

  10. #10
    keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    san antonio/houston
    Posts
    227
    go look at the steroid detection times on anabolicreview.com they let you now when the drugs get out of your system

  11. #11
    keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    san antonio/houston
    Posts
    227
    how bout something like parabolan and anavar
    Last edited by keithquig; 09-24-2003 at 07:19 PM.

  12. #12
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    500-600 test enanthate . run it up to 20wks or as needed to get your goals.

    thats what i would honestly do.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •